Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    NovusDies wrote: »
    @pinuplove wrote: »
    He'll never be finished mocking me. I guess it makes him feel like a bigger man :tongue: Luckily most of it goes right over my head :lol:

My MFP legacy is going to be the short girl who got shorter. Better than what some other people accuse me of.

I only routinely mock people I like. You shouldn't have been the kind of person I like so naturally all the blame is on you.

I do that too. If I'm poking at a person, it's usually because 1) I think they can take it without being offended, 2) I trust that they won't overreact, and 3) I think their humor and personality is similar enough to mine, that 1 and 2 apply.

Yep. I thought that's how everyone did it?!? :huh:

You're just mean.

Refer to @nutmegoreo's rules. They can take it!

So, you aren't mean, you just like people a lot?

Yeah, I obviously didn't think that all the way through...
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    He'll never be finished mocking me. I guess it makes him feel like a bigger man :tongue: Luckily most of it goes right over my head :lol:

My MFP legacy is going to be the short girl who got shorter. Better than what some other people accuse me of.

I only routinely mock people I like. You shouldn't have been the kind of person I like so naturally all the blame is on you.

I do that too. If I'm poking at a person, it's usually because 1) I think they can take it without being offended, 2) I trust that they won't overreact, and 3) I think their humor and personality is similar enough to mine, that 1 and 2 apply.

You're just mean.

I just know she's been called mean (or was it rude) by someone fairly recently....

Plus her picture is a threat directed right at me.

Rude, arrogant and sweet. I'm a enigma.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

You're just mean.

It's time for this, right?!?

yrgdpqmtivo8.jpg
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    It's time for this, right?!?

yrgdpqmtivo8.jpg

We finally get a believable picture of you.

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

Nope, some people are just genuinely cranky. :smile:
    @NovusDies wrote: »

You're just mean.

Huh. Who knew? :laugh:

Let the record reflect, I did not start this.

I'm only contributing :tongue:

I haven't made one short joke... Jeez.

ar75wg8846p0.jpg

I'M OFFENDED.

You're supposed to lift us at the waist, not the armpits! smh

I like this better:
    qro1zn7zzgeh.jpg
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

You're just mean.

:laugh:

You're alright, for a tall person.

You're just mean.

ar75wg8846p0.jpg

I'M OFFENDED.

Right!?!

97b8923c2888dd521bcb4f23486707ae--short-girl-problems-short-girls.jpg
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

Get off my lawn, unless you have steak and beer. Wait, this is a fat thread....um.... keto beer? *ducks*
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options

You're just mean.

ar75wg8846p0.jpg

I'M OFFENDED.

I like this better:
    qro1zn7zzgeh.jpg

I'M OFFENDED.

Not enough cake.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

Get off my lawn, unless you have steak and beer. Wait, this is a fat thread....um.... keto beer? *ducks*

It was a fat thread...3 pages ago :laugh: I don't know what it is now.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options

You're just mean.

ar75wg8846p0.jpg

I'M OFFENDED.

I like this better:
    qro1zn7zzgeh.jpg

I'M OFFENDED.

Not enough cake.

I hear Whole Foods has good cakes. No lie.

Okay now, this was way too meta for my sensibilities. I'm at work and people are gonna start thinking I'm having a conniption.
  • cerise_noir
    edited October 2018
    Options

A typical non-dumpster fire mfp thread? Needs moar pie and cat gifs.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options

A chit chat thread for people who much prefer chasing people off their lawn using the sprinklers than flirting?
  • cerise_noir
    Options

You're just mean.

ar75wg8846p0.jpg

I'M OFFENDED.

I like this better:
    qro1zn7zzgeh.jpg

I'M OFFENDED.

Not enough cake.

I hear Whole Foods has good cakes. No lie.

Indeed. Need me some 4000 calories.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

:sick:
  • cerise_noir
    Options
    I knew I’d cross a line with that keto beer. Ha!

Every time I see this thread, a certain Weird Al song jumps into my mind..
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

A typical non-dumpster fire mfp thread? Needs moar pie and cat gifs.

Pie has fat. Chubby kittens have fat.

pies-quake-in-terror-450x330.jpg
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Any opposed?

None?

Motion passes!

WAIT!

Can chicken be a steak? What if it's on a bun? :naughty:

What if the steak is chicken fried and covered in gravy?

If it can be prepared by a short order cook you shouldn't consider it in the same league.

I thought we were finished mocking her height. No? Carry on then.

Dead horses need tenderizing if you are going to make steaks out of them.

We're past steak and into dog food territory now.

Horse steak is delicious...

(yes, yes, I know, culturally not really an acceptable thing in the US. But seriously... I much prefer horse to beef)

I second that... ate it in Italy once or twice.