New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    of84sm9s0n8w.jpg

New chocolate pumpkin cheesecake at Olive Garden :p

I posted this a fee weeks back

But how is it though?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I don't feel like scrolling back a lot of pages to find this, but is there also going to be a Quest Gingerbread protein bar this year?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2018
    I don't feel like scrolling back a lot of pages to find this, but is there also going to be a Quest Gingerbread protein bar this year?

I wish! Sadly no. Only the cookie I believe.
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    DawnEmbers wrote: »
    Has anyone found Talenti's Pumpkin Pie?

Walmart & Weis had it last year (I have checked Walmart every week & still have to get to Weis).

The pumpkin pie flavor was pretty good. My sister really liked it and was a good deal for the bigger size when she got it.

Weis had it for $5.29 so I passed & they also had the Enlightened coffee flavors for $3.99.

What brand is the bar in the photo?
    I liked Fit Joy's limited edition peppermint bark and frosted gingerbread bars a couple of years back, but they didn't release them last year. I'm hopeful about the bar in the photo and the gingerbread ON bites!

The one I posted? Quest. I got my sample pack with the pumpkin pie bar, peppermint, gingerbread and snickerdoodle cookie. I will be having the cookies tomorrow.

Let me know how the gingerbread is! I am really excited about that one since I love gingerbread anything!

suzha70qw77f.png

Birthday cake? I hate musketeers but I love birthday cake anything too LOL.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I tried more of these. Wow I loved the coconut ones! They were like eating a soft coconut cookie. Really loved them, wish I could buy cheap around me. Didn’t expect them to be mostly coconut I was thinking they would be more like dried fruit in taste and texture, but they were more like soft coconut cookie with hint of fruit. 9p54ts31n0qh.jpeg
    r4az4bfqeofp.jpeg
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    u2vbizqti0ym.pngi4sj4gw7y1en.png
    Tried the enchilada sauce and it wasn't too bad, I am going to try to pork sauce with some tenderloin and the slow cooker soon.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    @hgycta Where have you been?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2018
    @hgycta Where have you been?

I was JUST thinking this today and was going to ask LOL. I remember she said she was going to be traveling, so I was hoping she is just enjoying company and having a blast!
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    u2vbizqti0ym.pngi4sj4gw7y1en.png
    Tried the enchilada sauce and it wasn't too bad, I am going to try to pork sauce with some tenderloin and the slow cooker soon.

If you come across their Mole sauce, it's excellent! Is great on chicken breast or shredded chicken.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    I tried more of these. Wow I loved the coconut ones! They were like eating a soft coconut cookie. Really loved them, wish I could buy cheap around me. Didn’t expect them to be mostly coconut I was thinking they would be more like dried fruit in taste and texture, but they were more like soft coconut cookie with hint of fruit. 9p54ts31n0qh.jpeg
    r4az4bfqeofp.jpeg

Where did you get these? I'm cuckoo for coconut anything!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »
    r4az4bfqeofp.jpeg

I actually saw them at gasman gas station but idk where the actual OP found them
  • Noreenmarie1234
    whitpauly wrote: »
    r4az4bfqeofp.jpeg

I asked the company and they sent me all these to try! I have never seen in stores sadly and they are way too expensive online but I am going to check the gas station since vnb saw them. I want more of the coconut and chocolate covered fruit ones. The ones with nuts weren’t thst good, like a mediocre larabar but the coconut were fantastic.

Want to try these. Don’t have the store they posted they are at by me but I’ll check target. I love zbars even though they switched the formula 😛 e7zrlq0frb7c.jpeg
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    I ordered a sample pack of these and I must say this was really good. It was very sour, which I love. I wish they were cheaper! I haven't tried any other ones. I only got chocolate covered cherry, mango and pineapple. I do want to try the nut bars too.
    Fruitkies_Chocolate_Covered_Cherries_650x@2x.png?v=1490297773
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2018
    arya8 wrote: »
    I ordered a sample pack of these and I must say this was really good. It was very sour, which I love. I wish they were cheaper! I haven't tried any other ones. I only got chocolate covered cherry, mango and pineapple. I do want to try the nut bars too.

Glad you liked too! That one was my favorite chocolate covered one as well. The coconut ones are awesome too! I wasn't as much of a fan of the nut ones just because they weren't much different than other bars I've tried. I do like the texture and how they are softer than larabars because no dates.

If you like coconut you will love those ones! They do have 30 percent off codes online, but I agree, still too expensive to buy regularly. I am hoping to find at the gas station for cheaper lol. I will let you know which ones I find them at.

@Strawblackcat Have you tried the cookies yet?! Wondering how they are!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    arya8 wrote: »

Glad you liked too! That one was my favorite chocolate covered one as well. The coconut ones are awesome too! I wasn't as much of a fan of the nut ones just because they weren't much different than other bars I've tried. I do like the texture and how they are softer than larabars because no dates.

If you like coconut you will love those ones! They do have 30 percent off codes online, but I agree, still too expensive to buy regularly. I am hoping to find at the gas station for cheaper lol. I will let you know which ones I find them at.

@Strawblackcat Have you tried the cookies yet?! Wondering how they are!

Awesome, I love coconut so I will order them. I noticed that amazon has a variety pack for 17 dollars for 20 bars, so I may do that. Let me know which gas stations have them :D
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Free stuff is one awesome perk of being a member of Quest Squad. :p

tqrs5zlq5y4n.jpeg
    su84klgvj15c.jpeg

How do I get in this club? I love free stuff!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited October 2018
    Free stuff is one awesome perk of being a member of Quest Squad. :p

tqrs5zlq5y4n.jpeg
    su84klgvj15c.jpeg

they wont send me anything even tho i am a member because I dont have an instagram they cant locate me on instagram. its so stupid like i dont want an instagram