Embrace your Awesomeness!

Options

Replies

• C_Stretton
    C_Stretton Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Today starts a new week. Remember to be kind to yourself!
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,746 Member
    Options
    C_Stretton wrote: »
    Today starts a new week. Remember to be kind to yourself!

Well said!!
  • SwimMighty
    SwimMighty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the positive post.
    I kicked my own butt in the pool today. I’m so tired now. Thank goodness for Sunday football. A good workout, eating fresh food, and relaxing is my gift to myself today.
    Hope you all have a great week.
  • jm216
    Options
    MimiCate wrote: »
    Thanks for the positive post.
    I kicked my own butt in the pool today. I’m so tired now. Thank goodness for Sunday football. A good workout, eating fresh food, and relaxing is my gift to myself today.
    Hope you all have a great week.

Way to go Mimi!
  • shelanoor6883
    shelanoor6883 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful day 🌞 I start my morning with meditation & I feel great 🌸
  • SukesLaLukes
    SukesLaLukes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yummy new lunch tried today - puy lentils, green beans, sliced chicken breast, boiled egg with a light dressing of olive oil, red wine vinegar and dijon mustard!! Very tasty!
  • thelegendofsakura89
    thelegendofsakura89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This weekend was great!!
    I finally got back to lifting after several weeks of taking it easy on weight machines. Didn't go super heavy cause I'm trying to ease into things just to be sure my back can fully handle it...but even a 65 lb squat and an 85 lb deadlift felt great. Looking forward to piling the weight back on (safely) lol.

Hope you all had a great weekend, keep it going into this week!
  • C_Stretton
    Options
    Doesn't getting back into lifting feel great? I didn't realize how much I missed it until I started up again. Of course, I pulled something in my ribs over the weekend...in my sleep... so I'm taking today off and waiting until i see how I feel tomorrow before making any decisions about that.
  • jm216
    Options
    You are all amazing... good food, good workout, good attitudes! <3
  • SukesLaLukes
    SukesLaLukes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    7yqp11own9i2.jpg
  • jm216
    Options
    7yqp11own9i2.jpg

I love eggs too!
  • jm216
    Options
    Yesterday I cut the grass, and today I put up the Halloween decorations! I love outdoor days.
  • C_Stretton
    Options
    Today mark our first snow of the season. It didn’t stick and was over quickly, but it’s here! I’ll probably bundle up and go for a walk anyway though
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    mling84 wrote: »
    Made Christmas cards and caught up with a friend who just came back from 3 weeks out of state. Yes, I am making Christmas cards in late September smile: That way I can actually enjoy what I am making instead of starting in Nov with the holiday stress/pressure!

I always did mine early too when I was doing them. Now I am into wood slice Christmas ornaments that I sell at craft fairs.
  • jm216
    Options
    Happy Fall friends!

This morning it was a chilly 38 degrees. The trees are going to burst into beautiful shades of red!

Jill
  • jm216
    Options
    Today is a marvelous Monday.... and technically my Friday since I work weekends. Carpe Diem!
  • clynds
    clynds Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I got my butt out of bed for the 5:30am boot camp class. Yay me! And Yay! To all you other awesome people!
  • C_Stretton
    Options
    I spent the weekend in Colorado’s wine valley riding a bike from vineyard to vineyard eating and drinking way too much. I didn’t track calories or activity and just enjoyed myself. Today... back to reality.
    b6az8peneia1.jpeg
  • C_Stretton
    Options
    Today was the first day in a while that I took a walk. Weather was crisp and the leaves are falling. I love the sound of leaves crunching under my feet.
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    shnell25 wrote: »
    jm216 wrote: »
    Late night snacking got to me yesterday when I got home. Potato chips are my kryptonite... what is your weakness?

Mine is Oreo cookies.

Ohhh my goodness me too! I cannot be trusted with a package of Oreos! Or Vienna Fingers for that matter. Both are my trigger foods. Everything else, meh okay "one and done" but Oreos forget it! Especially double-stuffed. *drools* :D;)B)