1. lift heavy weights 3x6, 3 days a week
    2. Swim 3 days a week
    3. 7-8 hours sleep
    4. Drink more water, less coffee
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Chrys129 wrote: »
    Can I please join? I'm new to the community here but not new to MyFitnessPal. I gained around 85lbs in the past two years and need support and some accountability to get it all back off. I'm also trying to go alcohol free as much as humanly possible since I believe that is a major player in my recent weight gain.

So... my stats:
    SW/CW = 223
    GW this week = 220
    GW for 12/31= 187
    UGW = 135

Main goal for this first week is to start logging my intake daily and stay alcohol free (I'm on day one AF, so wish me luck)

of course you can join - especially since your profile pic is of a cat :)

Good luck - I know you can do it!! We're here for you!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Can i still join?

Yup!!!
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Good work carlsoda . I had a good Monday too and am hoping to carry it through for the rest of the week. Fingers crossed.

ERIKJ182 , I like your goal of less coffee. I need to do something similar. I have too many issues with insomnia but unfortunately I am a coffee addict.
  • tinaka2016
    tinaka2016 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Day two, so far so good. In the gym today, had to force myself but it felt good!

@carlsoda - Awesome start!
  • Hyacinth_Hippo
    Hyacinth_Hippo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll have to weigh myself when I get home, but I'm guessing I'm around 218- 220. I'd like to be around 200 (+/- 5 lbs) for the new year. the week I am going to focus on drinking more water. I've started dance classes 3x a week so that should help me with getting enough exercise.
  • Liftinglex
    Liftinglex Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want in :) I’m 150 and my GW is 140! My focus is cleaning up my diet especially on the weekends
  • sunshineraej
    sunshineraej Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail" How true this is! If I food prep on the weekends, I do very well. Luckily, I am not a snacker. I eat bkfast, lunch and dinner. It's just the choices that can be a problem if I don't prep. I cannot just "wing it". On Sundays, I'll spend hours in the kitchen, making 2 or 3 dinners, large enough for leftovers. We'll eat on those meals for a few nights so I can go to the gym after work and not spend lots of time late into the evening in the kitchen. I was also prepping breakfasts and lunches. It started to be too much time on Sundays so last week I started a meal delivery service with meals I only need to nuke for 2-3 minutes (Kettlebell Kitchen). Out of the 15 meals I've had so far, there are only 3 I would not order again. They are delicious and the macros/calories are appropriate for me and my activity level. I'm just ordering Mon-Fri breakfast and lunches. This seems to be working out perfectly for me. :-)
    My goals this week are to:
    1. Work out at least 5 times, plus yoga Wed night
    2. Continue my KB Kitchen meals for Bfast & Lunch then have a healthy meal for dinner @ hm
    3. Run at least 2 days
    4. Food prep dinners on Sun night
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    I thought I registered already but seems that I starred it and forgot to post as I got busy reading everyone's posts! :blush:

CW: 165 lbs 8/10/18
    GW: 155 lbs by 12 weeks, I lose slowly.
    UGW: 145 lbs A healthy BMI zone.

Plan Week 1:
    1. To keep my calories under every day. No cheat meals,no cheat snacks!
    2. Work out 1 hour daily without fail.
    3. Report every day here.

Short and simple to follow routine. ;)
    I hope everyone is doing well with their plans! Good luck to you all! :blush:

8/10/18 calories under. Walked and did some winter cleaning, 30+40 minutes.
    Water: 3 Ltr.

9/10/18 calories under, thanks to exercise, walk 30 minutes, cleaning house 30 minutes. Water 3 Ltr.

• ziehm1am
    ziehm1am Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Current weight (10/9/18): 280.5
    Challenge goal weight: 255
    Ultimate goal weight: 180

Week 1 challenges:
    1. Log all foods.
    2. Workout for 30 minutes every night after work.
  • dansport85
    dansport85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great initiative
    In
    GW 209
  • wellnessnowemf
    wellnessnowemf Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Super pumped! - met with my personal trainer yesterday ..... I am sore as all get out today! Doing Keto and have sworn off the scale for the next 12 weeks. Going to focus on the simple things - daily walking/workouts and proper nutrition and proper sleep --- lets see how that goes and where it lands when I am not so darn focused on making that dumb number drop!
  • foxydoll9009
    foxydoll9009 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m a day late ! But I’d love to join, just had a baby in August and started to workout again. This is a great way to stay on track!

Start weight: 203.4lbs
    Goal weight: 134lbs

Weekly goal: drink 5+ cups water per day!
  • dlmciver
    dlmciver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    CW: 142.6
    GW: 136
    Challenge Weight Loss to achieve: 6.6 lbs

Week 1 Intentions:
    1. 10,000 steps per day 6 of 7 days
    2. One daily random act of kindness for me and another
    3. Less wine
    4. Use big deal..little deal filter
  • NayaSaidSo
    NayaSaidSo Posts: 157 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hey I wanna play!

My goal is to lose 18lbs by the end of the year, 6lbs a month is doable right!

CW- 195

Goal for week 1: If I eat it I have to log it

• Liftinglex
    Liftinglex Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Happy hump day everyone! Keep going strong!