New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Free stuff is one awesome perk of being a member of Quest Squad. :p

tqrs5zlq5y4n.jpeg
    su84klgvj15c.jpeg

they wont send me anything even tho i am a member because I dont have an instagram they cant locate me on instagram. its so stupid like i dont want an instagram

You could always just set up a dummy account dedicated to posting their stuff and turn off all the email and notifications for Instagram. That way, you’d get stuff but wouldn’t be bothered by the account.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Free stuff is one awesome perk of being a member of Quest Squad. :p

tqrs5zlq5y4n.jpeg
    su84klgvj15c.jpeg

they wont send me anything even tho i am a member because I dont have an instagram they cant locate me on instagram. its so stupid like i dont want an instagram

You could always just set up a dummy account dedicated to posting their stuff and turn off all the email and notifications for Instagram. That way, you’d get stuff but wouldn’t be bothered by the account.

why should i have to do that ? I'm not gonna make a mock account I'm not a fan of the bars and the cookies are not very tasty. I would take it if it was free and put in the office breakroom but the hassle is not worth it. I dont like fb/instagram or twitter and don't want to join those sites
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

This was an awesome purchase! Optimum Nutrition’s Gingerbread Bites weren’t overwhelmingly packed with the spices that go along with Gingerbread. Usually I find this brand of cake bites are hard as a rock, but these had a more cake like texture. I bet this will taste awesome crumbled on top of Halo Top Gingerbread ice cream. Found at GNC.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I just went through all the posts really quick and all I can say is... WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING!!!?! So many DELICIOUS pumpkin things and ice cream things!!!!
    It’s been almost 30 days and I haven’t been allowed to drink coffee, but you know what turned out to be even harder? Not having any Halo Top or Enlightened! Or those other things... those fiber one bars look so amazing! And so do the new Quest bars! Heck even the Yasso bars look delicious and I don’t even remember trying or liking Yasso all that much!

I NEED TO FIND THIS THOUGH ONCE I’M AT A GROCERY STORE AGAIN.
    mm44mkd80x6k.jpeg

When I get out of here I’m stepping down to a 2 week PHP program where I get to meal plan on my own using their exchange system so I don’t get so OCD about counting calories. But there’s no Shoprites or any stores I’m familiar with besides Walmart. My other option is a Publix. Does anyone know if Publix carries any of the new Enlightened’s or if it carries anything worth trying while I’m in Florida? Maryland doesn’t have any Publix so I don’t know whether to try it out or stick to Walmart...
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,840 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    @hgycta Where have you been?

I’m at Canopy Cove right now for an eating disorder, so I probably will be sitting out of a lot of good stuff on here... I’m sure I’ve missed A LOT! :( I’ll miss you guys so much! I HAVENT EVEN TRIED THE NEW ENLIGHTENED YET. OR IHOP’S NEW PUMPKIN CINNABON PANCAKES. OR BOB EVANS NEW BISCUIT BOWLS.
    I need to live vicariously through all of you, go out and enjoy these things for me! I wish you all the best in everything! <3

I wish you the best in your recovery and hope I didn't trigger you or anything. Hope everything goes well
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I tried the Yasso Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream & found it overall to be a bust. The base was bland but still had hints of pumpkin & the pie pieces were delicious, but if I hadn't ate the whole pint it would have been hard to get an even distribution of pie pieces per serving since the pieces were huge.

Had the Quest Maple Waffle bar today & holy crap is that thing one sticky mess! Touching that bar feels like what it would feel like to run your hands on a movie theater floor! The bar tasted great with subtle notes of maple, but I don't see myself buying it often due to how much of a pain it would be to have to wipe down every surface that you touch after eating it.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your recovery @hgycta We're all thinking of you!

I had two hits and one miss lately. Hits: Pop Chips in Cheddar and Sour Cream and Quest Peppermint Bark bar. The chips are so crunchy and flavorful; just as good as my Baked Ruffles. And the bar was dense and perfectly minty. It was that soft, white mint layered over a fudge cookie layer. Delicious!

My one miss was BANG Caffeine-Free Sour Heads drink. It had such a weird taste :neutral:
  • vnb_208
    Options
    sarahbums wrote: »
    Target just started stocking this, any takers?

301d0ug.jpg

apparently all you do is add butter + water and throw it in the fridge

i went to 8 stores over the weekend looking for edible cookie its off all store shelves only online grr
  • Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    h6ewfbpwe55c.png

I was thrilled to find a light non dairy ice cream that isn't made with coconut milk! I tried the Vegan halo top and it was horrible and all I could taste was coconut. I can eat dairy most of the time but I bought this for when I have to cut it out due to an IBS flare.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    c9u3z08tg0d1.jpeg
    qd89652shizc.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    @hgycta Where have you been?

I’m at Canopy Cove right now for an eating disorder, so I probably will be sitting out of a lot of good stuff on here... I’m sure I’ve missed A LOT! :( I’ll miss you guys so much! I HAVENT EVEN TRIED THE NEW ENLIGHTENED YET. OR IHOP’S NEW PUMPKIN CINNABON PANCAKES. OR BOB EVANS NEW BISCUIT BOWLS.
    I need to live vicariously through all of you, go out and enjoy these things for me! I wish you all the best in everything! <3

So much love and wishing you the best in your recovery ♥️
  • vnb_208
    Options
    6u19h7qz5wsf.png
    what in the world
  • vnb_208
    Options
    @hgycta Wishing you a speedy recovery!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    6u19h7qz5wsf.png

My body is ready. (My calories may not be tho. :))

@hgycta I had no idea. How does this thread not trigger you?? :)
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    opalquartz wrote: »
    h9el8nfa9547.jpg
    Found a redesign of Jordan's Skinny Syrups! They're a dollar more than the plastic ones. Seen at TJ Maxx/HomeGoods.

I just bought the coconut skinny syrup to make pina colada’s!!!