JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 55

Options

Replies

• jerier
    jerier Posts: 384 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Just caught up with everyone's posts. I am so very sorry to read about the loss of loved ones (2 and 4 legged) and employment. Sending you hugs and prayers.

@MadisonMolly2017 You're very welcome. @tiabirdie56 posted about parsley tea and cucumber water a while back. I drink the tea and prefer to snack on cucumbers (in a salad) after work. It keeps me from eating junk and heavier foods (most of the time). The salad is very simple to prepare and super low in calories. I try to keep a batch ready in the refrigerator.
    Combine the following in a large bowl:
    2 large cucumbers, chopped
    1 red onion, diced
    2-3 tomatoes, chopped
    Organic apple cider vinegar

Done!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,806 Member
    Options
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    Autumn Season Goals
    [*] Improve meal planning and food prepping - get some freezer meals ready, and do what I can today to make tomorrow easier.
    [*] Have protein shake for breakfast with blueberries and flax milk 5/7 days a week
    [*] Move more - body weight strengthening exercises every bathroom trip, and in other down time
    [*] Be more intimate - getting comfortable in my own skin again is a learning process
    [*] Commit to taking fish oil at least once each day - build up to twice. Follow up appointment in December
    [*] Be positive - dream big - build strong foundations.
    [*] Weight Goal = 170 lbs by 1/7/2019

I absolutely love your Autumn Season goals and I am going to share a few of them with you. Nice insight and plan!