JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 55

Options

Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine I have never listened to weight charts or strict BMI. Not because I don't think they are accurate but because although they ask for your height it isn't as descriptive when it comes to body type. I am a European women with a bigger bone structure, although those charts tell me I should be between 115-125 I know that being that weight would make me look like a person hanging off a coat hanger (I have broad shoulders) so although my goal weight is 125 I am still watching how my body transforms because for all I know 135 might be the healthiest looking weight for me. I have a full body and being too skinny isn't ideal.. I need some of the chub to make me look full lol if that makes sense
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 The flower wall is beautiful - i hope there is a way you can save it for using again and again
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,837 Member
    Options
    @abowersgirl I agree 100%! But 50+ years ago it was all about the chart! I have smallish wrists (one standard) and my shoulders are fairly broad compared to my hips - at least that’s how they were in high school. I know I looked emancipated at 118 but that was after 3.5 weeks in a hospital bed, too. NO desire to get to that weight again! I’m rambling.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @frida001 I don't know what exactly is going on with your neck but there are tons of videos on YouTube that help with stretching when it comes to neck and shoulders pain...maybe they might help. Im sure even on the site darebee there are stretches for those pains as well. I hope the pain subsides soon ❤

@ssssanaaaa that looks absolutely delicious!!!!

@rainykatie cut yourself a break. It seems you have a lot going on so take it easy on yourself. Jump on the healthy eating train again and take everything else in strides. You got this!!