The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• lessdefined2018
    lessdefined2018 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new and inspirational friends!!
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    This has been a great weekend. Did another 2 mile hike today around a pond with a nice little creek and some old stone foundations and stone walls.

Hopefully your weekend has been great too.

Sounds like a great hike! I was at the gym on the track and it definitely wasn't that lovely. Ha ha. Still good though! :)

Not as cold and windy either. Iโ€™ll probably pay for it with a cold this week.

Yesterday I really wanted to hike outside but it was about 50 degrees and the wind was blowing like it was tornado weather. So I went to the gym instead! It seemed safer. :)
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    This has been a great weekend. Did another 2 mile hike today around a pond with a nice little creek and some old stone foundations and stone walls.

Hopefully your weekend has been great too.

Sounds like a great hike! I was at the gym on the track and it definitely wasn't that lovely. Ha ha. Still good though! :)

Not as cold and windy either. Iโ€™ll probably pay for it with a cold this week.

Yesterday I really wanted to hike outside but it was about 50 degrees and the wind was blowing like it was tornado weather. So I went to the gym instead! It seemed safer. :)

But walking into the wind provides great resistance ๐Ÿ˜†
  • joha5603
    joha5603 Posts: 102 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    1l1budbupfzh.png
    wknvbezxdazt.png
    3o4ufkp85qah.png
    Gorgeous hike today! See that peak? Yeah... I hollered at the others to grab me on the way back down, and proceeded to nap for about 30 mins. Pure bliss. Still, 2,500 elev gain in about 3.5 miles, and a half mile of straight uphill bush-whacking. C'mon ibu, kick in!

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous hike today! See that peak? Yeah... I hollered at the others to grab me on the way back down, and proceeded to nap for about 30 mins. Pure bliss. Still, 2,500 elev gain in about 3.5 miles, and a half mile of straight uphill bush-whacking. C'mon ibu, kick in!

Congrats on your achievement.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    1l1budbupfzh.png
    wknvbezxdazt.png
    3o4ufkp85qah.png

Amazing. Thatโ€™s hard core hiking for sure. Thanks for sharing.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    43 feel free to add me,started training at 39 and started competing as a bodybuilder last year taking second at national finals and this year qualified for the Universe..... we are never too old.
    Not really used MyFitnessPal for much other than working bits and pieces out but will start using it for my own nutrition from tomorrow,5 weeks out from next comp

Amazing.. well done ๐Ÿ‘
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    1l1budbupfzh.png
    wknvbezxdazt.png
    3o4ufkp85qah.png

Well done, Jo! What a workout! What mountains are those?

• Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    1l1budbupfzh.png
    wknvbezxdazt.png
    3o4ufkp85qah.png

Wow! That's incredible, beautiful and way the heck up there!!!๐Ÿ‘ girl I'm inpressed! Also jealous you got to nap!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜lol
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Nice pic so beautiful
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Great hike with wonderful pics! Thanks for sharing.

Good morning peeps. โ˜•๐ŸŒž

Half term break here in the UK, which basically means I'm juggling work, boys, gymtime and so on. The good thing is that I don't have to do schoolruns.

Enjoy your day!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday people. Start the week right!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Half term break here in the UK, which basically means I'm juggling work, boys, gymtime and so on. The good thing is that I don't have to do schoolruns.

Enjoy your day!

Good morning lovely :) I hope you have a great day
  • Anna022119
    edited October 2018
    Options

Good morning lovely :) I hope you have a great day

It's going well lovely lady. Thank you!
  • Anna022119
    Options
    Happy Monday people. Start the week right!

I managed to do just that. ๐Ÿ‘
  • johnderobeck
    johnderobeck Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ever wondered whether it is worth getting up early for that cycle? Why, yes it is...3doo18aha5r3.jpg
    pkp0p3bthnj0.jpg
    73f1g6xui0cb.jpg
    7z2tqcpmpg7w.jpg
  • Anna022119
    Options
    Ever wondered whether it is worth getting up early for that cycle? Why, yes it is...3doo18aha5r3.jpg
    pkp0p3bthnj0.jpg
    73f1g6xui0cb.jpg
    7z2tqcpmpg7w.jpg

Wow! Amazing pics.

Worth it for sure.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    pkp0p3bthnj0.jpg
    73f1g6xui0cb.jpg
    7z2tqcpmpg7w.jpg

Very pretty. But my bed is cozy and I get snuggles from my snuggly 10 year old so I'll stay in bed haha
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

Enjoy your day!

Do your boys get a week off? We don't have half term here. I wouldn't mind not having to do the school run today since I'm tight for time but isn't life easier when they're at school haha
  • dpanagiotakos
    dpanagiotakos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    gdm85wpvf1zd.jpg

One of our last sunny fall days in Vancouver (Canada). Enjoyed a round of golf and made my teammates carry their clubs.