Replies

• LilSnowBunni
    LilSnowBunni Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Him, and pizza.. but moreso him.. that’s a big deal
  • Jboogieonthefloor
    Jboogieonthefloor Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm so sick of my back acne and hyperpigmentation. I'm 23 and have been dealing with it since about age 14. After years of dermatologists, prescriptions, and barely seeing improvement, I'm losing hope.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I'm so sick of my back acne and hyperpigmentation. I'm 23 and have been dealing with it since about age 14. After years of dermatologists, prescriptions, and barely seeing improvement, I'm losing hope.

Hey there,

I've struggled with acne issues since I was 12 so I feel your pain. I'm sure someone has mentioned this to you - but do you wash your body last? When I was younger I used to get some on my back until I switched my shower routine so that I'd always end by using my body wash so that I'd clean off any shampoo/conditioner residue. That made a huge difference and it hasn't been a problem since.

Wow... Smart girl...

I've had this problem too but I suspect it's from the water... Going to get a whole house filtration system for other reasons on top of this... See if it helps... I need a softener too
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Hey there,

I've struggled with acne issues since I was 12 so I feel your pain. I'm sure someone has mentioned this to you - but do you wash your body last? When I was younger I used to get some on my back until I switched my shower routine so that I'd always end by using my body wash so that I'd clean off any shampoo/conditioner residue. That made a huge difference and it hasn't been a problem since.

Wow... Smart girl...

I've had this problem too but I suspect it's from the water... Going to get a whole house filtration system for other reasons on top of this... See if it helps... I need a softener too

oooo i am looking into whole house filtration too! the government puts chemicals in our water and it reeks

If that's the case, it sounds like your local water treatment plant operation is failing somehow... If you have taste and oder issues, it's most likely not do to what they are putting in the water, but rather what they are not taking out...

But then again... I'm a wastewater guy, not really a clean water guy yet...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Fire🔥🔥🔥

“I Think We're Alone Now” by Tiffany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q3mHyzn78&list=PLrItSKCP69XG3Zn4bkZ_9K3KDU6jY1J1d
  • Jboogieonthefloor
    Jboogieonthefloor Posts: 146 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

Hey there,

I'm sorry you've had to struggle with it too. I do wash my body last, but it hasn't made a difference. I'm considering resorting to just making a sacrifice to the acne Lord to get clear skin in return.

Hey there,

Wow... Smart girl...

I hadn't considered checking out the water, but I should look into it.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I helped my ex take down metal fence panels and put wood panels up in exchange for misc. honey-do's around my house.
    Today he asked me to help load the metal panels on his trailer.
    After I did he tells me he's sold the panels (for a nice sum).
    I ask where's my cut and he just laughed and laughed.
    I'm considering various ways of pranking him, something very devious and sneaky.
    >:)
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Watching scary shows alone is not a fantastic idea

Worst idea ever :s
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    4nksm4pk7gwj.gif
    o6dgxl86xzki.gif
    t43duknmy43a.gif
    hipfb63maglt.gif
    qtwbrfmqyf3j.gif

Why is grandpa shark the same as daddy shark?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Ok a day that started out uncomfortably signing some court and insurance documents, I received this letter, that made things a bit more real to all of us. I miss my hero.

gtmnqaio04q5.jpg

This is amazing. Brought tears to my eyes. I cant imagine and I hope that's something I never will...but your sharing puts so many things in perspective of what's important in life.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    4nksm4pk7gwj.gif
    o6dgxl86xzki.gif
    t43duknmy43a.gif
    hipfb63maglt.gif
    qtwbrfmqyf3j.gif

This reminded me of a video one of the ETPers shared recently...
    https://youtu.be/LurCQ9XGkt0

My god son who is now 5, absolutely loved singing and dancing to "Baby shark" and "the skeleton dance." Lol.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Ok a day that started out uncomfortably signing some court and insurance documents, I received this letter, that made things a bit more real to all of us. I miss my hero.

gtmnqaio04q5.jpg

This is truly awesome 💗