What I Hate About Watching My Weight/New Lifestyle/Dieting, etc. (A Place to Vent)

Options

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Nvm. Seems I commented on a comment chain that was over.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Kiyomoo wrote: »
    When you get a sudden craving for a certain food, but if you eat it, it would put you over your calorie limit for the day.

Or when you fit it into your day, eat it and it's not as great as you thought it'd be...

That is something we can agree on!
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    When you get a sudden craving for a certain food, but if you eat it, it would put you over your calorie limit for the day.

Or when you fit it into your day, eat it and it's not as great as you thought it'd be...

RIGHT?!? I hate wasting the delicious points (calories) on non-delicious foods! :mad:

Gluten-free bakeries catch me out every time! On the rare occasions I'm in the vicinity of one I'm absolutely fine with spending calories on something fresh and delicious. I hate it when I pick something that doesn't taste any better than something I can get packaged at Safeway. And no, there's no way I'm saving calories by just not eating more than a bite. Just no way. :(
  • psychod787
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

kct9e6woqnke.jpg

What's kinda sad/happy?... I actually look forward to my uh hum... high veggie intake. Lol
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »

What's kinda sad/happy?... I actually look forward to my uh hum... high veggie intake. Lol

Neutral panda just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Your veggies. And chicken... and quinoa... and ice cream... :lol: (Yes, I'm still jealous)
  • psychod787
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »

Neutral panda just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Your veggies. And chicken... and quinoa... and ice cream... :lol: (Yes, I'm still jealous)

I am a creature of habit!
  • HeyJudii
    HeyJudii Posts: 264 Member
    Options

This. It does help to stay on track when I remind myself of this. It seems almost nothing tastes as great as it smells (mostly talking fast food here). Either my memory of it is way overrated or the recipe has changed since the last time I ate it.