Under 1000 calories

Options

Replies

• onedownchic
    onedownchic Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ok yes I’ll open my diary now. I’m new to MFP. let me check it now. Don’t get me wrong I do eat over 1000 calories at times. But some days after drinking gallon of water I’m not so hungry. Im willing to do all I can do to keep the scale moving down.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    You can change it to public here:

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings
  • onedownchic
    Options
    Ok thanks sooo much
  • onedownchic
    Options
    Lol. Thanks for understanding. I’m will weigh everything. What about my healthy choice meals?
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    Lol. Thanks for understanding. I’m will weigh everything. What about my healthy choice meals?

Them too.
  • onedownchic
    Options
    Danp wrote: »
    Sounds to me like your not looking for support or advice but rather confirmation of a VLC diet you've already decided on. You'll be very unlikely to find that on MFP. It's against the forum/app rules to promote or encourage VLC dieting to begin with.

Have you opened your diary? This is the best way to get advice from those more experienced and knowledgeable. People will be able to pick up logging errors or provide advice on how to improve your calorie calculations.

I seriously doubt that the problem is not logging sugar-free gum. Even if you were going through multiple packets a day. The errors are likely somewhere else. Open your diary and you'll get some very solid advice.

G'luck

Ok opening it now. Hold on. Thanks everyone for your sincerity and listening to my ranting 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙏🏾❤️😘
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Danp wrote: »
    Sounds to me like your not looking for support or advice but rather confirmation of a VLC diet you've already decided on. You'll be very unlikely to find that on MFP. It's against the forum/app rules to promote or encourage VLC dieting to begin with.

Have you opened your diary? This is the best way to get advice from those more experienced and knowledgeable. People will be able to pick up logging errors or provide advice on how to improve your calorie calculations.

I seriously doubt that the problem is not logging sugar-free gum. Even if you were going through multiple packets a day. The errors are likely somewhere else. Open your diary and you'll get some very solid advice.

G'luck

Ok opening it now. Hold on. Thanks everyone for your sincerity and listening to my ranting 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙏🏾❤️😘

I'm sure we've all be frustrated at times. It happens. The important part is to learn from it and keep moving forward.
  • onedownchic
    Options
    Yes I understand MFP rules. I must be eating 1700 calories or more. That’s all I can conclude. Thanks for support. Diary is open.
  • onedownchic
    Options
    Put the package on scale? It’s frozen. Ok I will do.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    scanned entries can also be incorrect. you have to weight everything on a scale no matter what it is and find the correct entry. no two items of food are going to be the same weight all the time even if they are the same size. I was obese I'm 5'6 1/2 and started out at 209 lbs. 70lbs overweight might not be a lot but it put me in the obese category. I was sedentary and eating 2000(or so I thought) calories a day. The more you weight the higher your metabolism is compared to someone lighter.

I lost weight in the beginning not weighing anything at first I was using measuring cups and spoons for everything.a few months later I started gaining the weight back,could not understand why. I came here to mfp and was told to get a digital scale that weighs in grams. I did that and I was shocked at the differences in weight,size and calories,I was eating more than I thought I was in the beginning. I started losing again once I was more accur ate. I have a metabolic issue and lost weight eating more than 1000 calories being sedentary. sure Im a little taller but still. also food packaging is allowed to be off by up to 20% PER SERVING.

One time I had a protein bar which said that a serving was 60-65g. The thing was a whopping 90+grams or something like that. I was shocked that it weighed so much. so that was a crapload of extra calories I would have ingested had I not weighed it. two pieces of bread,if it says 28g for one slice can be as much as 35 or more per slice. peanut butter is another shocker. meat is another,packaging may say 4oz (112-113g)breasts but they can be 6oz or more(170g average) so if Im able to eat twice the amount you are to lose then you should be able to eat more and still lose.

oh and my BMR is 1272 which is lower than what every calculator gives me. I learned that over the years by all the data I have kept. I am lightly active to acitve and maintain on 1900 before exercise. Ive lost 45 lbs but gained a little back in the last 5 years.