What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Someone using the term "buddy" reminds me, or is akin to someone saying "rub down" instead of massage. Both those sound kinda seedy and it makes me giggle a bit.
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Reconnecting with an old friend of mine, and passing a course exam.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Hearing from a good friend that he made it through open heart surgery and things are looking up for him again.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    bhucr2j50ppu.png

Checked my notifications and saw this. Yes, I have the humor of a 15 year old lol.
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    bhucr2j50ppu.png

Checked my notifications and saw this. Yes, I have the humor of a 15 year old lol.

Not anymore

Nooo! Why you gotta be that way? Run out of coffee today? Lol.
  • OddDitty
    OddDitty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    There are lots of threads for funny memes and stuff but what is some non-meme thing that happened today that really made you smile? Pictures encouraged but not required

I think seeing that my son lost 3 pounds this week was the biggie today. I am SO proud of him!
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    A glance at my work calendar showing today is the official 30-day countdown until girls vacation!
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    bhucr2j50ppu.png

Not anymore

Nope, just a brat.

Interesting, I wouldn't have pegged you as a brat...........possibly liking brats but not being one 😉

• Tankiscool
    Options
    bhucr2j50ppu.png

Not anymore

Nope, just a brat.

l43nkmtiyksy.jpg

Forgot the meme lol
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Me! I set a goal for a 6 mile workout today and I surpassed it by an extra mile. 7 miles of getting lost in nature. Food for the soul.
  • dianne_davis
    dianne_davis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My little girl gave a boy who was crying her chocolate coated marshmallow .. it made me smile and my heart melt ❤️
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,477 Member
    Options
    When I got home this morning from working a 12-hour night shift, I found my husband had left a sweet note for me on the bathroom counter.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I had several trick-or-treaters either only take non-candy item or they reached for the non-candy items first.
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    6uxwxhxl4103.gif
    From yesterday, but we've done this same handshake since she was 5. This was one take, after not doing it for a couple of months.

i could watch this alllllllllllllllll day. thanks for sharing that.
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    6uxwxhxl4103.gif
    From yesterday, but we've done this same handshake since she was 5. This was one take, after not doing it for a couple of months.
    6uxwxhxl4103.gif

Ahhh my phone wont play this in one *kitten* with out freezing so i cant see the full extent of its amazeballsness

It's not that good. It was woo'd.

Can I offer you a different perspective on that?

7kv16eet65ng.gif
  • simonpaulhowell
    simonpaulhowell Posts: 58 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    k18dkaxmc8p0.jpg
    early morning frost
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    My baby guy in all his excitement dressed in his Pikachu costume 😊
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    So we were standing around talking about the numbers we wer using on a presentation and a few other data flows, when my boss says don't worry too much about the numbers no one really cares that much, it's a f'ed up life!
    So I comment Presenting JC's Annie! and start singing "It's a F'ed up life" then two other of the groups joined in "for us,"
    This is what happens when you get a bunch of old sailors in one place.