The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• CaGinger79
    CaGinger79 Posts: 13 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hello all ☺️
  • mbmart60
    mbmart60 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    CaGinger79 wrote: »
    Hello all ☺️
    Hello!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow middle- is- the- best -part -agers😘

I'm really late to this Friday party with you all, but it's been a madhouse here in Ali's world, lol .

We have relatives visiting from out of state and country for a wake and funeral of a loved one lost too soon.
    And it's been a rough week anyway but add 4 more people to a house of 5 and you have chaos 😵

But it is hilarious to watch my son, who is a big guy, handsome, and sweet and also autistic, get up at the crack of dawn, grab his iPad and start dancing in our open concept kitchen to anything from OZZYS crazy train, to some theme song like sponge Bob ..whatever it is,.he'll play it all morning long til everything is up
    LOL. Needless to say we won't have anyone staying with us again any time soon!🤣 Whoohoo!

Enjoy your weekend if I don't get a chance to stop by...big group hug?!((((👫👭👬👫👭👬👫👭))))💞

💓 You Ali. Hope all is well

We had a fun evening playing card with my very eclectic mix of friends. Tomorrow I have signed a reluctant husband up for an extra curling game and then I ship him off to his brothers and I visit my mom. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend
  • FizikallyFit1
    FizikallyFit1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 32! Feel free to add me 😅
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,193 Member
    Options
    Saturday evening down here, had a quiet day doing laundry etc then off to the beach tomorrow!
    Realised I have been having a double portion of some foods, and other meals I think I've just been wishful thinking and copying someone else's meal off the database. Just re-did my day and it was an extra 396 cals!! Might explain why the scales aren't budging!!
    Have a good weekend all!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps, happy Saturday. Rain all day here so early workout then creative activities to keep kids occupied. Enjoy your day.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Morning from a frosty but sunny UK.
    Dropped off my son for an early rowing session on the river Thames. Pleased it was him and not me as it looked very cold out there.
    Have a good one all.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Good morning middle agers.
    It's going to be a busy weekend for me with lots of curling. I signed us up for a pick up game this morning. It's good to get out there and let people know you want to play games and there's prizes and muffins. :) tomorrow a teammate from Mondays wants to practice so I'll be there for that and for my son's curling. I've only one more year to try to win most enthusiastic newbie to curling I'm trying!!!
  • dpanagiotakos
    dpanagiotakos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Hope yo'all have a fantastic weekend. I'm sure most of us here are coffee lovers, so here's an interesting article:

https://www.onnit.com/academy/the-best-time-to-drink-coffee/
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Morning M'Agers - looking forward to a nothing day (might rake, might run, might sit on the couch and watch Hallmark Channel X-Mas movies). Have a great one with whatever you have on tap!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to check in and see how you middle agers are this Saturday. Enjoy your weekend all
  • collsfitpal
    collsfitpal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    53 and going through menopause. I’ve been a consistent 125-130 all of my adult life (excluding pregnancies when I gained 80+ pounds both times and lost it both times). Menopause shot my weight up to 149. Feel lousy, aches/pains, no energy, etc. So I’m putting myself out there on this app in hopes it will be the motivation I need to get this under control. Scale keeps going in the wrong direction.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Good morning all, it's a beautiful Saturday!! :)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

I'm really late to this Friday party with you all, but it's been a madhouse here in Ali's world, lol .

We have relatives visiting from out of state and country for a wake and funeral of a loved one lost too soon.
    And it's been a rough week anyway but add 4 more people to a house of 5 and you have chaos 😵

But it is hilarious to watch my son, who is a big guy, handsome, and sweet and also autistic, get up at the crack of dawn, grab his iPad and start dancing in our open concept kitchen to anything from OZZYS crazy train, to some theme song like sponge Bob ..whatever it is,.he'll play it all morning long til everything is up
    LOL. Needless to say we won't have anyone staying with us again any time soon!🤣 Whoohoo!

Enjoy your weekend if I don't get a chance to stop by...big group hug?!((((👫👭👬👫👭👬👫👭))))💞

We had a fun evening playing card with my very eclectic mix of friends. Tomorrow I have signed a reluctant husband up for an extra curling game and then I ship him off to his brothers and I visit my mom. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend

Sounds like you're really in control here - "I have signed a reluctant husband up" and "then I ship him off to his brothers"!!!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning all.
    Extra hour in bed this morning as the clocks have gone back here in the UK.
    I'll take it.
    Have a wonderful day!
  • mikeybrabes
    mikeybrabes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    54 here started my journey at 245 in 2016 now bounce from 214-216. Feel great and I workout 5 days a week sometimes at home 2 days at the gym.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Greetings from the very wet northeast. Hope Sunday is a great day for you. Go Sox!!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Sounds like you're really in control here - "I have signed a reluctant husband up" and "then I ship him off to his brothers"!!!

Haha except I ended up visiting my mom. Those visits usually mean I'm put to work and then I fought traffic to go to some Halloween stores. Hubs had fun so he might has won
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    hi everybody....started this a month ago..... be meaning to get this change started for YEARS. 52 years old, almost 53..... 6'3", 375 lbs.... not a small guy by any means.... former athlete (football, baseball, softball, rugby, etc.) Once the sports stopped, the weight started piling on... Now it's finally time to make a lifestyle change I been telling myself I could do forever..... Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!!!!!

Welcome, big Terry!