The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Happy Monday! Super hot here in Northern NJ..upper 90's!
    I had minor surgery about a week ago...recovery was a little tougher than I expected and no working out for 2-3 weeks...trying to stay motivated walking and watching my cals
  • Paws41
    Paws41 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your recovery.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    It's still hot and icky. I think after I get my boy from school I'll do an exercise video. I had physio on my foot might as well abuse it! My physio said it's getting harder and harder to get it to get back into alignment. With the heat turned up outside I suspect I won't be running much so maybe that will help.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Total mishap with the blender and the frozen banana this morning. Either my freezer has made them a la concrete, or the blender has died. I tried to pull into a CVS to find some shake alternative, but ended up at the arrivals gate for National airport instead. So much for my ability to follow Garmin. So the 6 ginger cookies were not a perfect breakfast, but I did give it a serious effort before settling.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    kimber0607 wrote: »
    Happy Monday! Super hot here in Northern NJ..upper 90's!
    I had minor surgery about a week ago...recovery was a little tougher than I expected and no working out for 2-3 weeks...trying to stay motivated walking and watching my cals

HI kimber central NJ here
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Total mishap with the blender and the frozen banana this morning. Either my freezer has made them a la concrete, or the blender has died. I tried to pull into a CVS to find some shake alternative, but ended up at the arrivals gate for National airport instead. So much for my ability to follow Garmin. So the 6 ginger cookies were not a perfect breakfast, but I did give it a serious effort before settling.

Omg this wins the most Mondayest of Mondays award
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    42 here. Trying to get back in shape. My mother has dealt with a lot of health issues due to diet. I am trying to avoid what I can by making a change.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Paws41 wrote: »
    First day logging into this app. Hoping it will help achieve my goals. Good luck everyone with yours.

Wishing you luck :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Well.. you tried :laugh:
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful peeps!! Lets have a great day/Evening!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Happy Tuesday from hot and sticky NJ. I really need to break up with peanut butter. I can never tell it no. Why are these break ups so hard?
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Good morning from NJ as well and I love peanut butter too mm Try peanut butter bittes by skippy bite size good luck all happy Tuesday
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good Tuesday morning! All this talk about peanut butter is making me want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich now. I hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday. If you are in the parts of the US that is having the "heat wave" stay cool. We have heat index of 105 today here in parts of Virginia. Drink lots of water. :*
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone. It's cooled off a bit here and is lovely.
  • Paws41
    Paws41 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Have a great Tuesday everyone. Humid today, is it fall yet?
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I’ve been awful about checking in here since Summer began, but I’m back!
  • Canadian_Expat
    Canadian_Expat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Joined yesterday... I'm 39 and making an effort to get in shape before 40! In CT.
  • angieleedholm
    angieleedholm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
  • BeardedStudWarriorFTW
    Options
    Almost 42, widowed dad in Texas looking for friends to help me on this journey! Very unfiltered but honest and supportive.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Ok...my son who is 10 got glasses and interpreted when the eye dr said don't wear them for gym or recess as I don't "really" need them and now they are lost. I just found all sorts of stuff that I forgot we had but did I find the glasses? No but I found the $1 pack of pin thingies for inflating balls, I found countless cookie cutters and cookbooks I forgot I had, found his partially done reading log from school that we had put aside and never dealt with because he reads all the time and having to keep track just made him not want to read. But the darn glasses, the most expensive item, no where to be seen