The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• confab151
    confab151 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm on here off/on. I lost 100 lbs, and kept most of it off for 8 years. I ramp back up on FP when I start to creep back up and I need to be held accountable. I've gained about 20 of it back so here I am.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon my fellow Middle-Agers, and greetings from hot and humid central Alabama where we just might hit 100 "feels like" temp today.... yikes, and hydrate
  • CBC2020
    CBC2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 49 and taking back control of my life. Food no longer controls me. If you can relate, please add me.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Whats going on today peeps? My work day is over ..time to find something constructive to do! Have a great one peeps!
  • mrdowell2017
    mrdowell2017 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    39 in july feel free to add
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    confab151 wrote: »
    I'm on here off/on. I lost 100 lbs, and kept most of it off for 8 years. I ramp back up on FP when I start to creep back up and I need to be held accountable. I've gained about 20 of it back so here I am.

Familiar story for many. It seems easier to lose than to maintain
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    confab151 wrote: »

So happy to see you my old friend , welcome back :)
  • slimgirljo15
    edited June 2018
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Whats going on today peeps? My work day is over ..time to find something constructive to do! Have a great one peeps!

Have a great afternoon Tom

Well I felt the first nip of winter last night 8c.. almost unheard of where I am.. I near froze. At least today is 24c so Im thawing out.
  • Ravenswylde
    Ravenswylde Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 44.... oh my where has the time gone..... and new here. I've decided to get healthy and find myself again. Feel free to add me as I'd love any help and advice I can get.
  • Crossfitninja2point0
    Crossfitninja2point0 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    So glad that I wandered over to the community and found this group. Im 48 and have lost around 80 pounds. I hit the 100 pound mark last year,lost my focus, and gained 20 back. I appreciate the friends I have now (each and every one) but it is still nice to discover folks my own age that understands the middle age struggle LOL.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! lets all have a great day!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all. Two good days of calorie counting, and I should have the power to run my own days today and tomorrow, which means I could have another two successful counts. It really does feel great to hit a goal, doesn't it?
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday. I have been busy working. Looks like I am only making it to the gym one day this week, and that was yesterday. Tomorrow I am unable to go like I usually do and Friday I am on a plane headed to Florida for the weekend.
  • Paws41
    Paws41 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Having a great day here thanks. Sounds like a busy week for you but a fun end to it. Enjoy.
  • Brabo_Grip
    Brabo_Grip Posts: 285 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Wandered away MFP for awhile - shockingly enough around the time I got way “into” the holidays. Finally got my head on straight and took the 15 off. Now I am in the middle of my final weight cut (a few lbs left) for my first MMA Fight in 10 days, (Age 43 formerly 90lbs heavier.)
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Late check in hope everyone's day was good .it's all down hill from here hump day down.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Late check in hope everyone's day was good .it's all down hill from here hump day down.

Good for me so far, and it's 9:40pm now.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Brabo_Grip wrote: »
    Wandered away MFP for awhile - shockingly enough around the time I got way “into” the holidays. Finally got my head on straight and took the 15 off. Now I am in the middle of my final weight cut (a few lbs left) for my first MMA Fight in 10 days, (Age 43 formerly 90lbs heavier.)

Well done and good luck :)