The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Happ Sunday and Father's day. Everyone enjoy the day and keep on track.
  • GeekMomof2
    GeekMomof2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    45 ... How'd that happen? I love my 40's. But I know that I need to change my habits. I see my sedentary parents and the health issues they have. I don't want to go that route, so I'm starting early (?). Yeah. It's still early!!!

Feel free if you want to add me.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy father's day to all the dads or acting dads out there. Have a super fantastic day everyone
  • narm1267
    narm1267 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Happy Father's day! I picked today to get started again. I'm 50 and need a change.
    Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Anyone willing to do 3-7 miles tomorrow (monday) 5am around union station d.c. or national mall?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    dely217 wrote: »
    Anyone willing to do 3-7 miles tomorrow (monday) 5am around union station d.c. or national mall?

I would have but its already past 5am Monday morning here.. damn I missed it :D lol..
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Really this fell of my first page? Good morning peeps...how was the weekend?
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Good morning and welcome to a new week. Let's keep positive. Get them work out's in. Good luck all.
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    6 miles, 8 min pace to get the morning going!!! Happy monday!!!! Anyone interested in joining me for a slow and steady day tomorrow? 5am around the national mall in D.C.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    dely217 wrote: »
    6 miles, 8 min pace to get the morning going!!! Happy monday!!!! Anyone interested in joining me for a slow and steady day tomorrow? 5am around the national mall in D.C.

I really hope you find a running buddy :)
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Good morning and welcome to a new week. Let's keep positive. Get them work out's in. Good luck all.

Morning :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!!! It's a hot and steamy one here so no running for me today. I do think I'll walk to the hardware store though and get a sprinkler for the backyard.

My life is very exciting. Have a super wonderful week
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Hi all ~ and welcome to Monday. ER wasn't to bad this weekend, so I consider that a Fathers day present for me! lol
    MRI on back and knee are complete... now... waiting for the report... who knows how long THAT will take. tic toc tic toc.
  • Clarkkent___
    Clarkkent___ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    40 but feel 20...altho he body disagrees...esp when hungover ..takes a week to recover...dam I’m old
  • Paws41
    Paws41 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    First day logging into this app. Hoping it will help achieve my goals. Good luck everyone with yours.
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My on-again off-again relationship with MFP is back on. Time to get back in shape.
  • faunawin
    faunawin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello can i join this
  • faunawin
    faunawin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Still learning how the community section of this app works
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Monday!!! It's a hot and steamy one here so no running for me today. I do think I'll walk to the hardware store though and get a sprinkler for the backyard.

My life is very exciting. Have a super wonderful week

Hot and Steamy where I'm at too. Had to cut my walk short this morning-it was pretty unbearable. Got in a bit over 2 miles. Hoping to get in 2 more later tonight. Hope you have a great week too and STAY COOL.