The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Nice evening for a cheat drink...
  • jackiemae6
    jackiemae6 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! For some reason my body said 2 AM seems to be the time to get up...wth? Well might as well be productive and do housework :/. Enjoy your day peeps!!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps...Happy Thursday!! Lets all have a fabulous day/evening!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Welcome to Friday jr. Rain in NJ so far but then sun to welcome summer in. Good luck all.
  • ready2change18
    ready2change18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! Today is going to a great day! 😎 I'm new to the community and looking forward to making new friends. Not sure how to send or accept FR so bare with me! Lol!! Please add me if you like and I will figure it out! Here's to reaching our goals today and feeling accomplished at the end the day!!👍😀
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Good morning from a not-yet-raining-but-soon-will-be NJ. Yesterday's hookie day off from work turned into a bust. All I got done was a pot of spaghetti gravy and meatballs. Didn't even make it to the gym until 4:30 in the afternoon. Did walk the dog four times though. And I did manage to stay on my food plan. Must've needed a no-brainer day. Carpe Diem!
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    dblbbl88 wrote: »
    Nice evening for a cheat drink...

What did you have?!? 😁
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Afternoon all,

Sun is shining, got the World Cup on my TV and I've taken a week off the gym, due to illness.

Hope ya'll are having a good day!
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Upper 30s is middle age? Looks like I need to get me a midlife crisis.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Great day all ~ stay motivated, stay hydrated.
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Anyone up for 5am tomorrow (friday) jog, 5-10 mile, national mall D.C.?
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday eve - don't coast into the weekend.
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Can l join this group?
  • bambishealth
    bambishealth Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Almost 43 here. Feel free to add me. Need all the support I can get. Recently diagnosed as pre-diabetic. One point away from being considered as having Type II Diabetes!
  • amandainmd
    amandainmd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Happy almost friday! I have been mostly on track this week and definitely doing my workouts. The weekend is always when I fall down. Any suggestions?
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I love how whoever created this thread relegates everyone in their 30's as being "middle aged".....lol...I'm only 33, and I'm far from middle aged. 33 is not middle aged, dog gone it! I'm only 3 years outside of my 20's, for pete's sake. That said, anyone reading this, please feel free to add me!

Well at least in the US, a male in the upper thirties are half way to their respective life expectancy. Not totally off to include 30s as middle aged in a slight compacity I suppose.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    As you may know, it seems as though it is always "National Something Day" and multiple things a day at that. Well... today is no different, as today is National Selfie Day AND National Orgasm Day... now... who is going to be brave enough to post THAT selfie?
  • juliejeanette1123
    juliejeanette1123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    48 here- this looks like a totally fun group! Looking to be a 'gym rat' again. Feel free to add me. :)
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Can l join this group?

Of course, jump right in any time!