edited October 2018
    Orbea Onix
    Cervelo P3
    msinota61o64.jpg

1ya3n283iu7c.jpg

• Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    lorrpb wrote: »
    @Resistive What is the rack in your top pic?

It’s a stand to help a person practice to do ”manuals”. A different version of wheelies.
  • nelja
    nelja Posts: 282 Member
    I inherit my husband Cannondale hard tail. Did 3 road races with it and did extremely well. Don't have a picture of it. But it is black
  • nelja
    My husband build me a hybrid, because on a normal road bike I do not feel save. Did a test ride yesterday and it felt great.jmulv3tlsxh1.jpg
  • nelja
    My new bike.Getting him today
    d6dy8vwd6w27.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    1ya3n283iu7c.jpg

Someone stole your head tube!!

Gorgeous bike. :smile:
  • AgileK9
    AgileK9 Posts: 257 Member
    New bike for me this year! I wasn't going to get one but then Specialized released the Stumpjumper Mixtape LTD edition and I fell in love!

6jukmyycsbj7.jpg
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    AgileK9 wrote: »
    New bike for me this year! I wasn't going to get one but then Specialized released the Stumpjumper Mixtape LTD edition and I fell in love!

6jukmyycsbj7.jpg

I know better, but my eyes just skipped over all the awesome technical details on your bike and swooned over the paint job :)
  • AgileK9
    AgileK9 Posts: 257 Member
    @mph323 honestly it was the paint job that got me too 😉
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    AgileK9 wrote: »

6jukmyycsbj7.jpg

Awesome! I love colorful bikes. I get tired of seeing blacked out everything bikes. To each their own though, this is why they come in so many flavors and varieties. :smile:

I wasn't planning on buying another bike this year either...but ended up falling for an older (2011) De Rosa frameset. So that is currently sitting in the library awaiting its turn in the que for building. Currently updating my old Trek Postie & 8000 hardtail to modern 11spd drivelines.
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Trek X-Caliber.

i2025pevjc5k.jpg

• nelja
    edited April 2019
    My first ride with my new bike and family and in the rain.It was just awesome
    nwiyjr699us3.jpg

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I've had a ton of bikes in my life and have always cared more about a new bike than a new car or a new girlfriend.

(there's a couple of carbon road bikes and a few mountain bikes on hooks hanging in the garage)

Is there anything better than a new bike?

This is my 'Rosebud' (with apologies to Citizen Kane) anyway....

Hot Summer Day.

Happy Birthday, kid.

I remember mom saying "okay, but just go down the street to the corner, but don't go past the stop sign!"

So, I rode to the corner, past the stop sign, turned right onto the next street... out of mom's view and just went full gas for as long as I dared.

Complete freedom.

I loved, loved, loved that bike.

fc0a2e3f66bb99df643a07afb88f76c1.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    my favorite color is: Celeste 227
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Cannondale and Garry Fisher mountain bikes.. no pix.
  • solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    My mix & match set of misc roadies.
    2002 Trek 5200 (just upgraded components to R8000 Ultegra 11 speed)
    2003? Pinarello Prince
    2004? Bianchi Eros
    2011 De Rosa Avant

Prince & Avant are recent frame set acquisitions, and will slowly be pieced together over the summer. The Prince is currently getting fitted out w/ the 9 speed Ultegra take offs from the 5200.

4xynwi90gms1.jpeg
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Road: Specialized Ruby, Kestrel Talon.
    MTB: Specialized Rumor 29er, Rockhopper 26er