What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    All of these drugs with the disclaimer about thoughts of suicide...

Should they also have a disclaimer about having thoughts of shooting up a public place..

Who would then prescribe it?

Our even ingest them

Exactly. They would lose money & we can't have that.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Chocolate humus?

Chocolate can’t make everything taste good.

I guess you've never had chocolate on your broccoli?

Definitely not. I smother that veg in gravy. Have you though?

Gravy yes. I wouldn't suggest the chocolate on broccoli.... I mean I do, to anyone reading this and will tell me what it tastes like.

There would need to be proof with a video recording and audio that way they couldn't dupe you with the initial reaction to the taste though.

Yes, this! I'm looking at you lurkers!
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    "Trunk or Treat."

At first I thought everyone was misspelling trick but apparently that's an actual thing that people do - although I've never seen that in Canada before. It's still always trick or treat and you go from house to house, so far as I know.

Easier to snatch them up when they practically walk up and get in the trunk for you.
  • cee134
    Options
    "Trunk or Treat."

At first I thought everyone was misspelling trick but apparently that's an actual thing that people do - although I've never seen that in Canada before. It's still always trick or treat and you go from house to house, so far as I know.

No body does this. It's all a myth to fool Canadians.
  • cee134
    Options
    Ron Whites new stand up is one of the most offensive, crude and downright hilarious comedies I’ve ever seen.

That guy seems like he is funnier the more he drinks.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Ron Whites new stand up is one of the most offensive, crude and downright hilarious comedies I’ve ever seen.

That guy seems like he is funnier the more he drinks remains silent.
    FIFY
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if I should start Yoga to help stretch!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    W when you say the letter it’s really two words double u - starts with a d sound — and really if you look at any keyboard it’s a double V - so why call it double u — things that make you go hmmm...

Right!!

So the old man I work with says in the Roman alphabet V’s are actually U’s and this we have the double U - now I didn’t double check this with Alexa or Siri - if Mr. Mayfield says it’s so - that’s good enough for me
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    How I shouldn't have eaten that :(
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    After years of hating Brussels Spouts, I now love them - roasted in the oven and then a dash of balsamic.
    I figured that I might as well go cook dinner, because I was getting angry watching the news.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    The common denominator
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
  • Selfloveclub
    Selfloveclub Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wonder why I’m a wake at 5.30am .....
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Ohhh well ... Now we see why all the neighbourhood women are joining the "neighbourhood watch" ... Watching the delayed feed... Inspector B has all their knickers in a wrangle tangle ... Mr swimming in the unheated pool Adonis himself.