water: above
    calories: under
    challenge exercises: done
    crunches: 33 toward goal of 200 for the week
    Night everyone!
  • elana1987
    elana1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Juuuust checking in! Congrats to our team - we are doing so well!

Water - OVER
    Calories - under
    Challenges - done!
    100 crunches for team (350/400)

Have a wonderful night!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Extremely touching, Lori...you're an inspiration for SO many on here!!
    I oughta get my cheer jacket out too for the heck of it!! ;)

DO IT JILL! WHY NOT? then if your school has a fb page - post the pic on there :happy:

Oh my gosh...I can just imagine!! My 30th class reunion was just last Saturday....would have loved to make it to that, but alas, couldn't travel yet another time this summer!! BUT, there is a class of '81 facebook page!! That would be a riot!!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    TY everyone for the incredible updates... I am logging them all in right now and will be on here till late tonight if you need me!!!
  • sumjoy
    sumjoy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    80 oz water
    3 sets 21's
    3 sets of 12 woodchops
    200 jumping jacks
    under calorie goal
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    fitnhealthyccthatsme Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    200 jumping jacks
    3 sets of 21's
    3 sets of 12 woodchops

300 crunches for the team
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    Check for everything

700/2000 sit ups
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Water done
    Under cals
    200 jumping jacks done
    3 sets of 21s with 8 lbs
    3 sets of wood chops with 8 lbs
  • Hello Everyone!
    I was under on my calories.
    Way over on water.
    Free day for me and I will do my Thurs exercises on Sunday.

Told a friend about MFP tonight. She saw me and asked what I was doing.

All of my clothes in my closet already fit me differently! I love how my pants and shirts are LONGER as I am shrinking! Always a
    huge plus for tall ladies who can never find tall pants!!!!
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Lori, don't beat me! I forgot to plug this in last night!! Sorry!

200 jumping jacks done
    175 crunches done
    40 lunges done
    100 mountain climbers done
    Water - 102oz
    Under calories
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Got everything done yesterday, including my 200 crunches.
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Alrighty..... yesterday was a bust in the exercise dept, believe it or not!
    I DID stay under calories and over water, but did nothing to move my body....it was cement...it just didn't move!
    Soooo, I'm declaring yesterday my rest day and will catch up on the exercises today!
  • aippolito1
    Options
    Omgod....WHY does this next week have to be so brutal? I start school this week! UGH. I'm a bit worried about it. I feel like not only because of sodium, but also because I'm doing a new workout everyday, I'm constantly sore, I'll never lose weight 'cause I'm holding water. GRRRR!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    No beating for you, Cecy! Sherri love the new profile pic! Jill your body was telling you it needed rest I'm sure. The rest of you THANK YOU for the updates!!! I got text updates as well and love how you all stay in contact!

I stood naked in front of the full length mirror this am and I felt skinny for the first time in 16 years. I still can't believe it's me. Kind of surreal to be quite honest.

LOVE YOU TEAM PERSEVERANCE!!!!

Here is today's challenge:

Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 100 AB Crunches + 50 Burpees (Oh yes they are back) Up/Downs
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc )
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Day 5 -

100 AB Crunches - yes!
    50 Burpees/Up/Downs - yes!
    Water - yes!
    Under cals - yes!

200 crunches towards team challenge - 1000/1200 pledged.

And thanks to Jill - I did get off my butt to do some exercise after all!! Cheers Jill :wink:
  • aippolito1
    Options
    Water yes
    Under cals
    100 crunches
    50 up-downs

50 crunches towards team goal : 200/300.
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    I've been trying to settle on a good goal. I don't think that a specific number on the scales or measurement will take care of it. Thanks to Lori's post from earlier, I may have come up with how to set my overall goal, which is to be happy with what I see in the mirror. It's nice to have comments from others, but I want to be happy with me since I know that if I'm not happy with me, I won't be any good to anyone else. :-) Thanks for sharing your victory Lori!

On a side note, I suprised myself last night by pushing through 200 jumping jacks non-stop, which I wasn't able to do when we began this challenge. Yay!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    P.S.

I'm finding Wed or Thurs to be my most exhausting days... so exhausting that I don't feel as if I can make it at work all day, which is not an option every week. Wondering what some thoughts are on changing my rest day to mid-week and pushing myself all the way through the weekend. All comments welcome.
  • elana1987
    elana1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hola everyone! :) Hope you are all doing well...

Water - over
    Calories - under
    Ab crunches - done
    50 burpees - done
    100 crunches for team - done (450/400 committed done!!!)

Have a good evening! :-D
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    PRAYER REQUEST ***TEAM PERSEVERANCE PLEASE READ*** I've just been contacted by Reesa's husband and EMS took her to the ER today. She is going to be ok but has been put on bed rest for the next 3 days. PLEASE keep her in your prayers and post get well wishes on her wall. Reesa is known as trans4mations on here. I just had her hubby give her a hug and a kiss on the forehead from us. LOVE YOU TEAM!

Cheryl, you are doing wonderful... I read everything you posted. I'm going to get off here for a bit and pray for Reesa before the Chief's game starts. I always worry about some of the exercises being too much for someone and well now I'm really concerned.

FROM REESA'S HUSBAND: Reesa says she is proud of you all and that she will be back to the challenge as soon as she can.