Anyone who started around 300 lbs have success pics they can share?

12346»

Replies

• cowleyl
    cowleyl Posts: 169 Member
    lkxfcufinujc.jpeg

Starting weight was 297, current weight is about 190. Goal weight is 160-170. I am 5’7”
    Wow, Tiffany. Well done. Couldn't see your dimples on your before shot!

• 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 894 Member
    agrube1968 wrote: »
    Started at 330 pounds on 1/29/2018. I've lost 135 pounds in 7 months. Don't have many before photos...I hid from cameras. Here is me now though:

pvw0efsit0a5.jpg

Still workin at it :)

How did you lose so much weight so quickly??

How in the world does one losw 135 in 7 months?
    Wow!
  • LeafyPoo
    LeafyPoo Posts: 18 Member
    lkxfcufinujc.jpeg

Starting weight was 297, current weight is about 190. Goal weight is 160-170. I am 5’7”

You look absolutely amazing and so beautiful! A serious inspiration! Do you mind if I ask how your loose skin is (or if you have any)? I know it varies person to person but it's something that absolutely terrifies me. I know health wise, losing weight and becoming healthier is more important. But the thought of going through so much trouble to lose the weight and to still feel bad about myself because of loose skin just eats at me. :#
  • ashleybauman
    ashleybauman Posts: 1 Member
    Can you give me some tips?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Visage999 wrote: »
    I’m 5’7”. Starting weight was 278. My current weight is 145. I’ve maintained for 2 years and counting! I got down to the 120’s (which felt too small) & hung around the 130’s for a while before building some muscle. I feel extremely comfortable at this weight, in the 140’s. Consistently is key. I learned to transition slowly. You can definitely do it!! You got this!! yrp36byaw61u.jpeg

Girl seriously that’s amazing how did you do it? I keep waking up everyday to workout at the gym but I manage to mess up my diet somehow and eat bad food after a couple days

There is no "bad food." You can still eat your favorite foods.....in moderation. The key to lifelong changes is learning to change behaviors. I can still eat candy or chips or ice cream......just not all in the same day.
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    Anymore new success stories? If so please share them!!
  • evargascruz49
    evargascruz49 Posts: 3 Member
    Wow you look amazing! Keep up the good work. I hope to be able to post my before and after pics soon. My SW was 297 and my CW is 287lbs
  • ata1anta
    ata1anta Posts: 115 Member
    mram3582 wrote: »
    Still working on it, but I'm 5'3", SW: 315 CW:242 I think that the after pic was around 250 lbs. I remember the first time I put on that dress I thought that the Ompa Loompas were going to roll me down to the juicing room :)

Thank you, now I have to wipe coffee from my monitor.
  • ata1anta
    VUA21 wrote: »
    This wasn't even my heaviest (don't have a picture of that). I was 38 in the first pic, I'm 42. +350lbs to 165lbs.
    blukttn66 wrote: »
    This is amazing!! Would you share your success with keeping off the excess skin from such a large weight loss? I am so scared of this and you look GREAT!!

I wonder that too, will I need to use "strategic tape" to hide the excess??? :smiley: You look AMAZING!!!
  • ata1anta
    I'm still trying to get a before pic, I've seen it, just don't have it. :wink: There are quite a few pics of me online (cosplay) but that was way before so they don't count.

My highest was about 325 lbs (I'll have to ask my doc next time I see her and see what her stats say). I'm 5'10" and started WW at 318 lbs April 2017. At my weigh-in yesterday, I was 239, so still a work in progress. I've been getting rid of my "fat" clothes, but I saved the pants from the wedding I went to about a month before I joined WW. They were a 26, the jeans on my butt today are 18s (the 16s in my closet are still a little tight).

Being tall, I was able to "hide" my weight. 100 (or so) extra pounds on me does not look the same as it would on my step-sister (she's 4'10"). I considered goal the last time to be 170, this time I'm shooting for 155 - a number I haven't seen since high school.
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    What an inspiring post! I'm just above 300 and have only lost about 10 pounds so far. I need to take some "before" pics.

yes!!! you might hate the way your before pics look(I know I did) but you won't regret it. I started at about 225 and took some pics around 213. when i hit 199 i took some more. looking in the mirror i couldn't really see the difference, but when i compared the 2 pics side by side.... well, let's just say i cried for about an hour!! happy tears of course!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    I was 280 in the picture on the left in late 2016. I actually got to 293 at my heaviest. 186 on the right a few days ago. Still got about 10 more to go and then bulk from there. 7846srwb8o1m.png

Fantastic transformation! You look like two different people.
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    lkxfcufinujc.jpeg

Incredible! Great work
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Ingrid77KS wrote: »
    I am 5'8". I started at 300lbs exactly, after an annual doctor appointment. I am now at 150lbs after about 8 months of dieting on MFP. It was a long, tough journey. I just now started the maintaining process. Keep up the good work. It will all be worth it.
    Sorry no photos.

Congrats! But how did you lose 150 lbs in 8 months? How low was your daily calorie budget? How many hours did you exercise daily? I've got about that much to lose too.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Remarkable and so inspiring!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!