Nice work, you motivate me!
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    great job, congratulations
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    edited November 2018
    5ft6 and 214?

I don't know where you hide the #s but you look so much slimmer than that in the last picture. Are you doing more than dog walking now?

Congrats on your 1 year commitment!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Way to go! Awesomeness!
  • nataliecg926
    nataliecg926 Posts: 82 Member
    MsBaz2018 wrote: »
    5ft6 and 214?

I don't know where you hide the #s but you look so much slimmer than that in the last picture. Are you doing more than dog walking now?

Congrats on your 1 year commitment!

I don't work out at all except for the occasional walk with my dog still but thank you!
  • alicialetta
    alicialetta Posts: 7 Member
    Hi, so I started seriously back on MFP at the end of November 2017 at 285 lbs. I felt like crap and had bad lower back pain doing any little bit of exercise or house work.
    I'm happy to say that I've hit the 50 lbs milestone and am now at 235lbs. I still have a ways to go, another 85 lbs give or take to goal, but I no longer have any back pain and am starting to fit in all of my smaller sister's clothes which is a huge bonus! :smiley:

Progress pics:
    iffuejad941k.jpgpa1pwmv6nnyn.jpg

Another 21 lbs down since the last pic, slow and steady (total of 71 lbs lost, currently at 214 lbs)

k8urdn1tzv8i.png

Amazing!!
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    You look fantastic! Your progress is so inspiring!
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Awesome results you are looking great
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Super impressive! You look fantastic! Keep it up. You seem to have found what works for you-the most important thing of all!!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Well done!
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    wtg lady!!
  • demuro
    demuro Posts: 1 Member
    Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration. I am older and have a sedentary job, but am determined to do better and make lifestyle changes. Please keep us posted on your successes.
  • heatherjolly92
    heatherjolly92 Posts: 46 Member
    You look amazing. Very motivational. Do you ever have trouble going over colorie goals for the day? If so what helps you stay on track?
  • nataliecg926
    You look amazing. Very motivational. Do you ever have trouble going over colorie goals for the day? If so what helps you stay on track?

I only have problems on the weekends. What can help is lowering my calorie goal during the week by 200 calories a day (weekdays are easier for me to eat at a lower goal) and then I'll have an extra 1,000 calories I can eat on the weekend (it all evens out). Hope that helps! :smile:
  • chawn66
    chawn66 Posts: 8 Member
    Great job so far!!! Keep your eye on your goal and good luck!! Hoping you the best.
  • rvaugh07
    rvaugh07 Posts: 110 Member
    Way to go on staying committed. I started October last year doing cico at 255, made my way down to 206 by early spring, but slipped up and am now starting over. Was 230 last weekend but some was waterweight because im back to 224 in less than a week. Came back to the community forums since they seemed to help me stay on track when i started last year.
  • nataliecg926
    Hi, so I started seriously back on MFP at the end of November 2017 at 285 lbs. I felt like crap and had bad lower back pain doing any little bit of exercise or house work.
    I'm happy to say that I've hit the 50 lbs milestone and am now at 235lbs. I still have a ways to go, another 85 lbs give or take to goal, but I no longer have any back pain and am starting to fit in all of my smaller sister's clothes which is a huge bonus! :smiley:

Progress pics:
    iffuejad941k.jpgpa1pwmv6nnyn.jpg

Another 21 lbs down since the last pic, slow and steady (total of 71 lbs lost, currently at 214 lbs)k8urdn1tzv8i.png

7 months later and I've only lost about another 20 lbs but there have been vacations and christmas and weekend chip binges that I've powered through lol, now at 195 lbs and I seem to be completely back on track to finally losing the last 45 lbs :smile:

Here's a current pic in the same shirt as before, I cut out my face because I just got out of the shower and still had a towel around my head lol

I found the last mirror angle may have made me look smaller than I am so I wanted to take a picture in my mirror at home, I will say the shirt fits so much looser now that I can't wear it to work anymore so no more pics of me in that plaid shirt in my work bathroom haha

vhf38n1zq73b.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!