HALP! Heavy Lifting Made Me SUPAH Bulky!!!

Replies

• TheFutureMrsLewis
    TheFutureMrsLewis Posts: 64 Member
    You ladies are rock stars :smile: got a lot of girl crushes in my feels today!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    psych101 wrote: »
    Cardio bunny to Iron Maiden....

3uc1c8lsgnhq.jpeg

Wow! You should be the poster child for Cardio to Lifting. You look amazing!

Oh thank you :blush: you’re so sweet! Just found myself and my love of iron!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Wow @quiksylver296, I never realized you looked sooo good :( (always knew you looked good).
    I always use a small iPhone when on MFP, so teeny tiny pics.
    Today I decided to see what it was like on my laptop, big pics are sooo much better :)

Cheers, h.

Awww, thanks! :blushing:

• kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    I've been away from the forums for a few years but this thread is sitll here and I am so happy I found it again. It deserves a bump!

Welcome back :)
  • NanP135
    NanP135 Posts: 219 Member
    I really miss my heavy lifting as I had a rotator cuff surgery 11 weeks ago and cant do much with weights and notice my body has changed so much and I cant wait to get back to it again....I am getting very bored with elliptical and bike and a few leg machines I am allowed to do. I tell all the women I meet they need to add weights and I will do them as soon as I get the ok from the doctor.
  • awnurmarc
    awnurmarc Posts: 125 Member
    bump
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Still here. Still bulky. No new pictures though because I have decided to start my lifting program over again to perfect my form.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!