Thin Healthy Mama Diet?

Hi, has any one heard of this diet? It’s considered a life style healthy eating plan versus a diet! Just ordered the book to check it out! 😊

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    I've only heard second hand about it from someone who was starting it, so I only know about it from how she explained it to me.

From the explanation given to me, it sounds like a bunch of nonsense, if I'm going to be honest. From what I was told, and granted, she might have been sketchy on the details, it sounds like a food combining plan, along with some other gems thrown in there about special foods and such.

Honestly, if any eating plan isn't mentioning that you need to control your calories and eat less than you burn AND gives you some way to do that? Steer clear of it.
    QFT!!
  • frameloss
    frameloss Posts: 92 Member
    Hi all! didn’t mean to create some conflict on this board. I was honestly just curious if anyone had tried this plan. I like to read food and wellness info. And just take bits of pieces from each book. I’ve read ....bright line eating, whole 30, skinny *kitten* ( when was much younger... party bc the name cracked me up 😊). The THM plan intrigued me bc of the food combining. A friend of mine does a plan called fuel foods and they charge 150 a month which I have refused to do. 😊
  • Raysie1
    Raysie1 Posts: 53 Member
    Does the plan give you a specific calorie allowance for your individual needs or does it promote the same plan for a small mature person as for a 6'4 rugby playing youth?