What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    thinking i should make a drawing but not sure what

I want to see your best Salvador Dali impersonation

no surrealism, i do line drawing and then make screenprints. sometimes linocut, like this:
    3bnhw0nhea57.jpeg

That's gorgeous... Looks like you put in a lot of hard work...

Why not give her a skull, or a face...

Ooohh eyes without a face :love:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    How low is too low when it comes to bp and how do I get it up without meds? I know adding salt helps but i don’t think it’s working and don’t wanna bother my doc about it 😔

My wife had this issue and they told her to drink more water...

She's also been taking b vitamins but I think that's for other reasons
  • Jboogieonthefloor
    Jboogieonthefloor Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Tonsillitis is kicking my behind yet again. I was supposed to have a tonsillectomy as a child, but my parents were afraid and didn't go through with the surgery. I'm thinking about having the surgery done, but I've read stories online about the recovery being bad which makes me anxious. Still, it may be worth the temporary pain of recovery.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Tonsillitis is kicking my behind yet again. I was supposed to have a tonsillectomy as a child, but my parents were afraid and didn't go through with the surgery. I'm thinking about having the surgery done, but I've read stories online about the recovery being bad which makes me anxious. Still, it may be worth the temporary pain of recovery.

So 2 things:
    1. If it were me, I'd do it because not living with pain every year is worth the temporary pain from the surgery. It's about quality of life. (Also I hear you get to eat a bunch of ice cream)
    2. Are you British? Because I need to know what accent to read your posts in.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

draw me like one of your French girls...
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

no surrealism, i do line drawing and then make screenprints. sometimes linocut, like this:
    3bnhw0nhea57.jpeg

This is amazing
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    no roommate. well that was a lot of fuss over nothing
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

3bnhw0nhea57.jpeg

I love this!
    And the more you look at it the more you see.
    Beautiful and a little dark, I love the contrast
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

3bnhw0nhea57.jpeg

Wow. I love this so much.
    Truly inspiring. I wish I had the gift of drawing.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling like an idiot because I still didn't get my snow tires put on and we're supposed to be getting a bunch of snow overnight
  • Jboogieonthefloor
    Jboogieonthefloor Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

So 2 things:
    1. If it were me, I'd do it because not living with pain every year is worth the temporary pain from the surgery. It's about quality of life. (Also I hear you get to eat a bunch of ice cream)

Yeah, the thought of not having to deal with the recurring pain anymore and the opportunity of eating a lot of ice cream are both on the "Pro" side of my Pros vs. Cons list.

No, I don't have British in me, except for in some dreams featuring Idris Elba. I've been told I have a slight Southern accent, but I have a hard time hearing it myself.

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

So 2 things:

Yeah, the thought of not having to deal with the recurring pain anymore and the opportunity of eating a lot of ice cream are both on the "Pro" side of my Pros vs. Cons list.

No, I don't have British in me, except for in some dreams featuring Idris Elba. I've been told I have a slight Southern accent, but I have a hard time hearing it myself.

:D
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

3bnhw0nhea57.jpeg

Wow. This is incredible
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Snow makes me wonder why I live here...
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    How low is too low when it comes to bp and how do I get it up without meds? I know adding salt helps but i don’t think it’s working and don’t wanna bother my doc about it 😔

What is your measurement?
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I give it another go and this place doesn’t help me lose weight anymore so I’m definitely off now people bub bye

I would be lieing if i hadn't had similar thoughts after about a year of not really being able to move towards my fitness goals on here. Whatever you decide I wish you success and good luck and good health.