Favorite Movie Quotes.

Options

Replies

• Jaradel
    Jaradel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." - Verbal Kint

"Self-realization; I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, '...I drank what?'" - Chris Knight
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." - Verbal Kint

"Self-realization; I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, '...I drank what?'" - Chris Knight

oh loved real genius , migh have to go see if its on netflix
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    "You cursed brat! Look what you've done! i'm melting, melting!!!, ohhhh, what a world, what a world.
    Who would have thought that some little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness."
  • kristenwig1980
    kristenwig1980 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    "I'm your Huckleberry." ---Tombstone

Erg!!!! That was my quote! lol Okay...instead I'll go with

"Where's Wyatt?"

"Why he's down by the creek....walking on water."

and

"Why Kate, you're not wearing your bustle. How lewd!!"

Love love love this movie!! One of my favorites :heart: My quote:

Wyatt Earp: Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smokewagon and see what happens...
    Johnny Tyler: M-mister, I'm gettin' tired of your...
    Wyatt Earp: [slaps Tyler across the face] I'm gettin' tired of all your gas, now jerk that pistol and go to work!
    Wyatt Earp: [slaps him harder] I said throw down, boy!

Wyatt Earp=BAMF

OMG!! I love that part!! It took me forever to figure out that Johnny Tyler was Billy Bob Thornton! That part is too funny!
  • kristenwig1980
    kristenwig1980 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    "Let's go blow this guy!"
    "Away, blow this guy away..." (Bullock and Stallone in Demolition Man)

"Who needs muscles on their shoulders?!?" (Steve Carell to Mark Wahlberg in Date Night) Freakin' hilarious!!

Demolition Man is on right now!! Sandra Bullock is so cute in this movie. I just watched Date Night, too! I love the outtakes! Probably funnier than the movie. How many times does Steve ask Mark to put a shirt on?
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna fill a pillowcase full of bars of soap and beat the *kitten* outta you!

Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus. I can't even make eye contact with you right now!

I've got a luscious V of hair all the way from my chest pubes down to my ball fro.

(Basically all of Step Brothers. That movie changed my life!)
  • Paddy31
    Paddy31 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love this quote from the start of Trainspotting.

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got heroin?
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    All righty, showin' my age here!

It's 100 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
    Hit it! (Blues Brothers)

We're gonna need a bigger boat. (Jaws)

Doesn't anyone ever f*$kin' knock anymore?! (Fast Times At Ridgemont High)

Bender: Don't you want to hear my excuse?
    Richard Vernon: Out.
    Bender: I'm thinkin' of tryin' out for a scholarship. (Breakfast Club)

We don't have none of this stuff in the boy's room! Wait a minute! We don't got none of this... we don't got doors on the stalls in the boy's room, we don't have, what is this? What's this? We don't have a candy machine in the boy's room! (Pretty In Pink)
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Walt: What's a four-letter word for snatch?

Bob: Grab.

Walt: Oh... right. Whoopsie.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Yes, ma'am. I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawnmower blade. Yes, ma'am, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks in the head with it. That second one just plum near cut his head in two... It's a lil' ol' white house on the corner of Vine Street and some other street. There's a pick-up truck out front that says "Doyle Hargraves Construction" on it. Doyle said besides sending the police, you might wanna send an ambulance or a "hearst". I'll be sitting here, waiting on ye
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick *kitten*... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Roddy Pipper from "They Live"

wow i am not the only one who has seen "They Live"

I'm going to show my age, I saw "They Live" in the theater.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick *kitten*... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Roddy Pipper from "They Live"

wow i am not the only one who has seen "They Live"

I'm going to show my age, I saw "They Live" in the theater.

heh right there with you.

but the real question is have you seen "Hell comes to Frogtown"
  • SerenaP82
    SerenaP82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    "Why can't you be happy for me, and then go home and talk about me behind my back like a normal person?"
    Bridesmaids
  • jlzrdking
    Options
    I remember "Hell comes to frogtown" coming out or maybe we saw it in a video store but I never watched the movie.
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Im not a violent man, but I really think Im going to have to kill someone here.... Bentley, "Masterminds"
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I have come here to kick *kitten* and chew bubblegum..... and Im all outta gum
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One."
    City of Angels
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Anything from Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail!!

She turned me into a newt,....I got better!

"Come back and I shall taunt you a second time!"

i love Python.

or pretty much any line from Serenity. Personal fave: "Dear Buddah, I want a pony and a plastic rocket."

I shal fart in you rgeneral direction

Run Away Run Away
  • jlzrdking
    Options
    Ed: Any zombies out there?

Shaun: Don't say that!

Ed: What?

Shaun: That!

Ed: What?

Shaun: The zed-word. Don't say it!

Ed: Why not?

Shaun: Because it's ridiculous!

Ed: All right... are there any out there, though?
    [looking out of the letter-box, he sees an empty street]

Shaun: I can't see any. Maybe it's not as bad as all that.
    [he turns his head and sees a pack of zombies]

Shaun: Oh, no, there they are.
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Yes, ma'am. I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawnmower blade. Yes, ma'am, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks in the head with it. That second one just plum near cut his head in two... It's a lil' ol' white house on the corner of Vine Street and some other street. There's a pick-up truck out front that says "Doyle Hargraves Construction" on it. Doyle said besides sending the police, you might wanna send an ambulance or a "hearst". I'll be sitting here, waiting on ye

I LOVE THIS...

There ain't no gas in it...mmmhmm