Options
13»

Replies

• lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    icemom011 wrote: »
    lemurcat2 wrote: »
    Usually a vegetable omelet, but occasionally oats.

I thought this was going to be ideas for different oatmeal add-ins.

I like oatmeal with fat free greek yogurt and fruit. I like mango in it, sometimes few slices of frozen banana. But I've noticed that it doesn't keep me full long enough.

From modifying an option in FarmersFridge, I got the idea for oats with lowfat greek yogurt, and almond butter, plus some berries. I find that pretty filling. My oats go-to is savory, though -- chopped up veg and one sunnyside up egg mixed in -- I'm going to have that maybe tomorrow, with some smoked salmon too.

Protein powder (if you like it) can make it more filling for me too, since more protein.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Goes well with my pancake 😂😂

t2d07v5ercm2.jpeg
    svsgz622iumj.jpeg
    uegl2wvisblf.jpeg
    o7tx6j009cfy.jpeg

Man, I'd commit a few misdemeanors to eat that pancake (and the rest of the food). Don't suppose you can say how much it weighed or the calorie count?

I guess OT: diet soda and 2 bowls of dry cereal. I split the cereals into 2 different meals a couple hours apart.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    I rise ere the Sun, and take a morsel in the grey light, and go to my duties at the opening hour.
  • Adam__20000
    Adam__20000 Posts: 65 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Any natural yoghurt that doesnt exceed 150cal, most days i’ll also go to starbucks and get an iced americano with no sugar (practically 0cal)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »

t2d07v5ercm2.jpeg
    svsgz622iumj.jpeg
    uegl2wvisblf.jpeg
    o7tx6j009cfy.jpeg

Man, I'd commit a few misdemeanors to eat that pancake (and the rest of the food). Don't suppose you can say how much it weighed or the calorie count?

I guess OT: diet soda and 2 bowls of dry cereal. I split the cereals into 2 different meals a couple hours apart.

Idk the calories or macros (6000+ easily tho) pancake was 8lbs and you also had to eat eggs and bacon. I also finished my mom and sisters plates after...

The topping to pancake ratio seems a little off....
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,187 Member
    Options

t2d07v5ercm2.jpeg
    svsgz622iumj.jpeg
    uegl2wvisblf.jpeg
    o7tx6j009cfy.jpeg

Idk the calories or macros (6000+ easily tho) pancake was 8lbs and you also had to eat eggs and bacon. I also finished my mom and sisters plates after...

Syrup and butter are very high calorie!!!

;););)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    pe4sandra2 wrote: »
    I love the idea of a shameless food-and-me selfie. Someone should start that as a separate thread. :#
    hesn92 wrote: »

except there's no food in this one lol. There's already a selfie thread in the chit chat section

Why separate?

I like oatmeal for breakfast if I'm not working out right away. Mine is whole rolled oats, mixed berries, blackstrap molasses, cinnamon, hemp seed, flax seed meal, walnuts, and plain Greek yogurt. (I mix it together, but it looks more photogenic before I turn it into lavendar goo.)

It turns out that shameless-selfie-ing is pretty hard when you need to get in the face, the flex, and the food. (That's probably why OP left out the food. But she didn't really selfie, either: Timer, maybe, but not real. I got all 3 in my selfie, but OP has a nicer flex, among other things. Prolly helps to be under 60. ;) )

c5qlpk5o0uhx.jpg

Betting we can get this thread moved to chit-chat, the way things are going. Not that I want that: I stay the heck outa there.

(edited; typo)

I love you
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options

t2d07v5ercm2.jpeg
    svsgz622iumj.jpeg
    uegl2wvisblf.jpeg
    o7tx6j009cfy.jpeg

I asked for my butter on the side so I could add it how I liked
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

t2d07v5ercm2.jpeg
    svsgz622iumj.jpeg
    uegl2wvisblf.jpeg
    o7tx6j009cfy.jpeg

I wanna do so many naughty things to that pancake.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

t2d07v5ercm2.jpeg
    svsgz622iumj.jpeg
    uegl2wvisblf.jpeg
    o7tx6j009cfy.jpeg

Agreed and at least one of those things includes syrup.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

t2d07v5ercm2.jpeg
    svsgz622iumj.jpeg
    uegl2wvisblf.jpeg
    o7tx6j009cfy.jpeg

And butter. Lots of butter.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

t2d07v5ercm2.jpeg
    svsgz622iumj.jpeg
    uegl2wvisblf.jpeg
    o7tx6j009cfy.jpeg

And butter. Lots of butter.

Oh! Whipped cream!
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I’ve been having oatmeal (fruit, chia seeds, cashew milk, almond butter, Greek yogurt or cottage cheese) with eggs for a few days. I’m always looking for different ways to feel satiated though.