The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    lubeh76 wrote: »
    heya all nearly 21 days and under everyday its going well, I think, need to up my exercise but with femuracetabular impingment and Arthritis in my hips makes it hard, still i need to do it so needs must.

You're doing great, friend!
  • coderdan82
    coderdan82 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    WTF??? I'm middle aged??? *Sigh*.. I guess it had to happen.
    I'm turning 37 soon. I was over 200 lbs at my heaviest, on and off dieting got me down to 173, still have about 33 to go.
  • TX_Sheepdog
    TX_Sheepdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Been that way here also, been busy but always feel better after a workout... have next week off for Thanksgiving and plan on getting back into it, no excuses - just solutions 👍🏻
    Been really slacking on my workouts lately. I’ve managed one workout per week for the last three weeks. My job is really active though with stairs as going up and down them. I average 10-11 floors per day. So I guess I’m still doing something right?

Hoping to add a weight workout in tomorrow morning and Friday as well.

• Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday from a sunny UK!
  • TX_Sheepdog
    TX_Sheepdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Happy back at ya from Texas
  • Anna022119
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Happy back at ya from Texas

Ahhhh, missing my good old Houston days!
  • Paulamaxgrace
    Paulamaxgrace Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Finally getting a grip on my yo-yo eating and wine consumption. MFP gives me a kick when I need it and shows me the instant results,, am currently focusing on 1kg a week loss. Have about 15 to go...but have lost 7 in the last 8 weeks. So yay.. looking for extra motivation and support sharing networks.... getting into walking and tramping. 52 years young...😳😳
  • DTigger60
    DTigger60 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday gang...or Caturday as my cats insist it is...hope you all have a great weekend and if I'm not around much Happy Thanksgiving!!
  • Anna022119
    Options
    Have a wonderful Sunday peeps! ☕🌞
  • Dancing_jacks
    Dancing_jacks Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, looking for more people to add for inspiration. I'm 35 and 170 lbs. I'd like to get down to 145, but when I come home from work, all I want to do is eat a meal and sleep. I'm still trying to make small changes.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Well my exercise today was a 6km slow walk as we marched in our city's Santa claus parade. So many people were lining the streets. My legs are a bit tired because I skipped for half of it to keep warm
  • Anna022119
    Options
    Good morning peeps.
    Have a great start to the week!
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    34 Fahrenheit in the DMV, anyone want to do 8 miles?
  • Danie2pt0
    Danie2pt0 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Have a good Monday. I hope you meet the goals you may have this week.
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    8.01 miles in 1:03. 7:50 pace, 1039 calories burned on an empty stomach... DD has $2.00 cappuccinos all day all this week....
  • rayraymarq8
    rayraymarq8 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    37 and I'm in the middle age group...oh the pain! :)
  • Horndave22
    Horndave22 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    49 in the middle of the middle group. I still feel young. Coming off three injuries and getting back into the grind of working out and eating to my calorie goal to lose. Always could use some friends.