If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,602 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    They had calories :o:# . I still ate them.

1nw5rekdv6n4.jpg

The whole package? Otherwise it doesn't count. :p

I tried those a few years ago and really liked them but haven't bought them since. Respectable calories per cracker, too.

No, I had about one row. Son had one row. There's one row left calling my name. I think I'm going to try to make a peanut butter sandwich out of two this afternoon when I get home. :o:p

Ohhhhhh I wonder what sticking a slice of banana in there would do to it? Like the best of all worlds. :)
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    [

Worst thread for that, ever.[/quote]

Haha! I know! I made it. I ended up snacking on garlic pickles instead.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    They had calories :o:# . I still ate them.

1nw5rekdv6n4.jpg

The whole package? Otherwise it doesn't count. :p

I tried those a few years ago and really liked them but haven't bought them since. Respectable calories per cracker, too.

No, I had about one row. Son had one row. There's one row left calling my name. I think I'm going to try to make a peanut butter sandwich out of two this afternoon when I get home. :o:p

So, it wasn't amazing. I couldn't really pick up on the peanut butter. It's like it added calories without adding much taste. :sad:
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Bought a box and put it away. At 100 cals per cookie, these are dangerous and must only be opened when my head is on straight. Despite my best intentions, I will at some point eat 10 of these with a beer, as I end up doing every year. The road to hell is paved with good intentions :lol::naughty:

5onv9hstuy5u.jpeg

With a stout? I could see that.

Try Thin Mints with a chocolate stout sometime. I make sure I have someone (preferably several people) to share with, because those cookies will not be going back in the box.

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    There's awesome Italian bakery style cookies (the ones dipped in chocolate and then covered in sprinkles. Yeah, those) sitting in the break room right now that I wouldn't mind demolishing *sobs*
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Got a Harry & David catalogue yesterday, and now I want a whole box of these:

7b13qlhbejn8.png

They really are the best pears I've ever eaten. This is more a case of "if it didn't cost" rather than "if it didn't have calories."
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »

They really are the best pears I've ever eaten. This is more a case of "if it didn't cost" rather than "if it didn't have calories."

A former employee brings a big box of those by the office every year. They are so good!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Bought a box and put it away. At 100 cals per cookie, these are dangerous and must only be opened when my head is on straight. Despite my best intentions, I will at some point eat 10 of these with a beer, as I end up doing every year. The road to hell is paved with good intentions :lol::naughty:

5onv9hstuy5u.jpeg

I could eat a ton of these. I demolished a box one year after working Dark Thursday/Black Friday.

In January there's supposedly going to be a chocolate fudge version.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Ruatine wrote: »

A former employee brings a big box of those by the office every year. They are so good!!

I used to get a basket of the Harry & David pears every year from my "client boss" (I am a contract software developer; my paychecks came from somewhere else, but I worked for him). They are amazing. I don't know how they time that out so perfectly. They show up at exactly the perfect time - every single one is ripe but they will last a few days before any become over ripe. there were no bruises, scrapes or imperfections on any of them. They tasted incredible. The waste must be phenomenal; I hope the rejects get canned or something.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    foeverblue wrote: »
    Come on guys, for real?h6vvyqzqn1m9.jpg

Many of the participants in this thread are highly successful. Food hyperbole is fun.

I see your first visit was 5 days ago. Stick around and get to know the culture a bit better.

It is fun. This and the unusual opinions thread are my favorites.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Many of the participants in this thread are highly successful. Food hyperbole is fun.

I see your first visit was 5 days ago. Stick around and get to know the culture a bit better.

I assumed that was a "drool" pic, not a "fat" pic! Optimism, @pinuplove!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I'm stealing this from the most recent post in CICO, still skeptical? because I'm not usually a pancake person but for some reason this made me reconsider. Salted caramel banana cream pancakes

16u4zqascukh.jpg

Yes, please! That would hit the spot.

I am having some apple cake my mom brought over with my coffee this morning. Yummy yum yum!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

I assumed that was a "drool" pic, not a "fat" pic! Optimism, @pinuplove!!!

Hopefully! Apologies if I got it wrong! :drinker:
  • MelissaThe1st
    MelissaThe1st Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    The other half of this can of Girl Scouts Honey BBQ Snack Mix.
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Those pancakes just awoke a craving for banana walnut pancakes:

9xtfnbrg55rq.png
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options

5onv9hstuy5u.jpeg

I could eat a ton of these. I demolished a box one year after working Dark Thursday/Black Friday.

In January there's supposedly going to be a chocolate fudge version.

These damn things keep taunting me every time I walk by them at Walmart. I also have white melting chocolate and can make home made (and minty) versions at home. This is testing my willpower greatly. lol. I know damn well I will sit down and eat them 6 at a time, so I have been putting off buying (or making) them.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    I have also been putting off buying eggnog. Since I'm the only one in the house who will drink it, It means I'll feel compelled to drink it all before it "goes bad"...
    eggnog-8.jpg