If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Bought a box and put it away. At 100 cals per cookie, these are dangerous and must only be opened when my head is on straight. Despite my best intentions, I will at some point eat 10 of these with a beer, as I end up doing every year. The road to hell is paved with good intentions :lol::naughty:

5onv9hstuy5u.jpeg

I could eat a ton of these. I demolished a box one year after working Dark Thursday/Black Friday.

In January there's supposedly going to be a chocolate fudge version.

These damn things keep taunting me every time I walk by them at Walmart. I also have white melting chocolate and can make home made (and minty) versions at home. This is testing my willpower greatly. lol. I know damn well I will sit down and eat them 6 at a time, so I have been putting off buying (or making) them.

I might make these for Christmas gifts this year! Those sound AMAZING!!! Plus, I get to control the amount of coating on each one and can even make them green if I wanted. Or red for that matter!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Bought a box and put it away. At 100 cals per cookie, these are dangerous and must only be opened when my head is on straight. Despite my best intentions, I will at some point eat 10 of these with a beer, as I end up doing every year. The road to hell is paved with good intentions :lol::naughty:

5onv9hstuy5u.jpeg

I could eat a ton of these. I demolished a box one year after working Dark Thursday/Black Friday.

These damn things keep taunting me every time I walk by them at Walmart. I also have white melting chocolate and can make home made (and minty) versions at home. This is testing my willpower greatly. lol. I know damn well I will sit down and eat them 6 at a time, so I have been putting off buying (or making) them.

I might make these for Christmas gifts this year! Those sound AMAZING!!! Plus, I get to control the amount of coating on each one and can even make them green if I wanted. Or red for that matter!

I did them as Christmas gifts last year. I just left them as white, and then put red and green sprinkles on them. Pro tip: they freeze really well, so you can make ahead large batches of them.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

5onv9hstuy5u.jpeg

I did them as Christmas gifts last year. I just left them as white, and then put red and green sprinkles on them. Pro tip: they freeze really well, so you can make ahead large batches of them.

I think I like the sprinkle idea better. I really don't like dealing with food coloring. These will go nicely with chocolate covered pretzels and Elf mix. (I don't actually remember what's it's called.)
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I don't have a specific craving for anything, just something warm. I am freezing today!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

5onv9hstuy5u.jpeg

I think I like the sprinkle idea better. I really don't like dealing with food coloring. These will go nicely with chocolate covered pretzels and Elf mix. (I don't actually remember what's it's called.)

We usually crush candy canes and sprinkle those on top.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific craving for anything, just something warm. I am freezing today!

MMmmm, like a thick yummy soup in a sourdough bread bowl...
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    But but...all that delicious soup is leaking out into to table!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

MMmmm, like a thick yummy soup in a sourdough bread bowl...

Or a delicious thick chili with equally delicious and thick cornbread! Damn Mike and his stupid Keto diet right before Christmas!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

All of the soup in bread bowl pictures were like that. That one just looked delicious despite the mess and wasted calories. How do you subtract calories for "soup spilled onto table"? :confused:
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    That's exactly how I would handle the problem of soup leaking on the table- lick the table- those soups look yummy- and it is one of my favorites this time of year- soup and warm soft goey bread
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    FireOpalCO wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »

All of the soup in bread bowl pictures were like that. That one just looked delicious despite the mess and wasted calories. How do you subtract calories for "soup spilled onto table"? :confused:

Wouldn't you just lick the table?

If it were my table, yes. I'm not sure about other tables. :grimace:
  • andreagreenwade
    andreagreenwade Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Banana pudding
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I'm stealing this from the most recent post in CICO, still skeptical? because I'm not usually a pancake person but for some reason this made me reconsider. Salted caramel banana cream pancakes

16u4zqascukh.jpg

OH MY! I don't really care about pancakes either, but that sounds amazing!

*ducks* I also don't really care about donuts...but the cinnamon roll roll everyone was on totally made me crave them and I gave in :)
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I want Chinese food! All the Chinese ribs and fries and rice and waffles and orange chicken