• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    Some people are just jerks.

Some people are not jerks.

I think everyone is a jerk sometimes

Sometimes, some people are jerks to everyone, and everyone is a jerk sometime, so everyone is technically a jerk. So there we are.

I think I'm texting a jerk face.

2nj6ftjmp7j3.gif
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Some people are just jerks.

Some people are not jerks.

I think everyone is a jerk sometimes

Sometimes, some people are jerks to everyone, and everyone is a jerk sometime, so everyone is technically a jerk. So there we are.

I think I'm texting a jerk face.

2nj6ftjmp7j3.gif

<3<3<3
  • kristin3787
    kristin3787 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I should still be studying... but I am needing a mental break and would love some new friends on here to motivate me. Send me a message if you want to chat and motivate each other.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I should still be studying... but I am needing a mental break and would love some new friends on here to motivate me. Send me a message if you want to chat and motivate each other.

j4onzq9gnqeq.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I finally got my Christmas tree
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Rage. These feelings hit me out of nowhere, even after a good day. Everyone is sleeping. I want to break *kitten*. I want to kick a hole in the wall. I want to scream at the top of my lungs. I want my kid back. I feel so alone, so often. Typing this *kitten* out is the only way I can calm down sometimes. I'm on here a lot, goofing around, because I have to keep myself distracted almost constantly. I haven't drank in nearly five years and lately I've been thinking about it a lot. For almost four years, I didn't think about it at all. I feel like I can't vent anywhere else. I should really just type this out on a word doc and delete it. It's not like I care if anyone reads these or not. My eyes hurt from crying. I wish I could describe how I feel most of the time. The closest I can come is that I feel hollow. I feel empty. I wish I could stop thinking about it. Just for a day even. If I could forget it all, that would be the best. That's what's on my mind. I just talked myself out of a destructive outburst again. I'm getting good at it. Too good.

I know that feeling all too well.

I was thinking about you while I was typing this out actually

So sorry you guys!.💔 Feeling out are better than feelings in as they told me😒....one day it's suppose to work🤷💙💗
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I finally got my Christmas tree

Cool!! 👍Finally finished decorating mine😁....maybe🙄😋
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Just read a short article about daughters with unloving mothers. My mother hated me, told me so numerous times and that I ruined her life. So now I find out that I am not alone - read the article and I seem to have all the indications that I was an unloved daughter. My mother has been dead 21 years and I am a mature women - but funny about those ways of thinking that stick with us.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    sv557rehxu7v.jpg
    39th Christmas for this ornament from my kindergarten teacher. I find it funny that we still talk a lot on Facebook. I have one older ornament on the tree right now. It's a Cookie Monster from 1979 that I'm fairly certain had lead paint on it.

Oh my goodness I feel really old,
    you were in kindergarten in 1980,
    the year I got married.
    That’s cool that you still are in touch with your teacher.
  • losingbaylee
    losingbaylee Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I saw someone say that redheads aren't good in bed :D:D:D

Literally the most inaccurate thing I've ever read. That is the opposite of our stigma
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options

Literally the most inaccurate thing I've ever read. That is the opposite of our stigma

Crazy in bed crazy in the head 🤗😛😜

• losingbaylee
    Options

Crazy in bed crazy in the head 🤗😛😜

Not going to argue that one!
  • losingbaylee
    Options

If all red heads were exceptional in bed the world would be full of ginger babies.

Basing anything on ones hair colour is pretty silly.

So far when I've tested the theory, it's been true ;)

Silly or not, it's a good time
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I just read that there is a video game rehab for children. How did it get this bad!? :confused:

What we really need is parenting lessons and a refresher on what the word No means.

I feel like you and I just see the world of parenting through the same eyes lol

Earlier I was talking with the wife about our nephew and she tells me that once he was throwing a fit in the car for her phone because the parents always gave it to him...

She told him, no you can't have the phone... Wish completely shocked him...

I told her that I would have handle it by saying... BE QUIET! In my deepest of voice lol... No discussion about the phone... The issue is that you are throwing a fit which is over now
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

If all red heads were exceptional in bed the world would be full of ginger babies.

That’s why it’s funny because it’s ridiculous.

Except for all left handed people being the smartest and best at everything. That one is true. 🤭🤫
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited December 2018
    Options

That’s why it’s funny because it’s ridiculous.

Except for y’all left handed people being the smartest and best at everything. That one is true. 🤭🤫

Fact... Just ask Bacon lol, that Dude was a genius when it came to knowing what to say to people
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

My favorite Redhead quote...

Everyone notices a blonde, but you'll never forget a Redhead... Lol