The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    OK mid agers I hope you are having a great weekend. Just getting over a cold and hoping to step it up this week.Diet and work out. Enjoy the rest of your eveing.

Glad you are feeling better :)
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Have a great Monday!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone's Monday is going well. B)
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!
  • DjLap
    DjLap Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This app does not make it easy to add people ,
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'm all for adding new folks. Any takers?
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    50 here from NC. Been on MFP for years!
  • mamaLBSdown
    mamaLBSdown Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I'm new, just found this group. I'm 40, been on here less than a month. On the quest to shed the baby weight from my last son and get back in shape. Stoked to see the scale move in the right direction and build up my endurance. Always looking for new friends, feel free to add me!
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the new members I see joining lately. This is a great group to belong to. We don't bite.........much. :)

• FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    DjLap wrote: »
    This app does not make it easy to add people ,

The app doesn't make a lot of things easy unfortunately. Right now, there is more options in the website than the iOS app. Not sure on the Google platform.
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Got home and my cyber Monday new balance zante 4s came so I went out for a quick 6 miles avg pace 6:36 fastest 5:44, new 5k record recorded 18:56
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    So my plans were changed today and luckily curling was cancelled today since my son came home from school sick this morning. He just seemed tired and blah. So we had a nice day hanging out. I made him do some errands with me and conned me into getting him a big stuffed teddy. The lady at the store say I'd part of the proceeds go to charity so how could I resist. It made the boy perk up. Although he did ask to had a rest in the afternoon so clearly he wasn't feeling great
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Welcome to the new members I see joining lately. This is a great group to belong to. We don't bite.........much. :)

:laugh:
  • Anna022119
    Options
    Have a good Tuesday peeps. Make it count.
    ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    Have a good Tuesday peeps. Make it count.
    ;)

Good morning Anna ☕
  • Anna022119
    Options
    Morning Jo. 👍

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hey way to go @Boba_14626 that's awesome

i have been productive....had physio where i learned i have hardly any strength in my wonky shoulder. checked a couple of stores for some things that neither had. Ordered said things online. Now making lunch for my boy then off to skate and/or curl and pick up some meds for the boy. Getting *kitten* done
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    Hello all beautiful middle agers..

I reached my goal weight this morning. I am in no way satisfied. My new goal weight is "down as much as possible by the end of 2018". I would like to get to a point where my muscle definition is clear, especially my abs. From there, I don't know.

Congratulations on reaching goal. Take a moment and enjoy/celebrate it. You've worked hard for it.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »
    Hello all beautiful middle agers..

I reached my goal weight this morning. I am in no way satisfied. My new goal weight is "down as much as possible by the end of 2018". I would like to get to a point where my muscle definition is clear, especially my abs. From there, I don't know.

Congrats man. I had the same problem. I thought 205, then 200, then 190. Then I went back up to 220 and started over. Don't be like me.