If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• besmith11
    besmith11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, mine is controlled by the kitchen in a hospital. Might I also say @quiksylver296 and @pinuplove you are my heroes. :smile:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Those look like homemade marshmallows up there in that cocoa. Something I've always wanted to try but never got around too. I love a good marshmallow. Trader Joe's chocolate-covered marshmallows are yummy little globs of happiness.
  • pinuplove
    Options
    besmith11 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, mine is controlled by the kitchen in a hospital. Might I also say @quiksylver296 and @pinuplove you are my heroes. :smile:

Awww! First an 'if you weren't married' and now this :smiley: I'm havin' a good day!!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Something like this, @Tacklewasher

jvjq7f4qaox7.jpg

That looks SO good!!!

ETA: What is this pizza thread of which you speak?! I need to find it.

P.S. I love pineapple on pizza, Quik. Hawaiian pizza dipped in ranch, yes, please, and thank you!

I know this. At Pizza Ranch. ;) (You really need to come join the Filthy Eaters group. Right, @pinuplove?)

I don't even get Hawaiian there really. I prefer my Hawaiian from Pizza Hut :flushed: if I'm being honest. I've been eating Hawaiian pizza since the 80's.

If you haven't been to Pizza Ranch and you have one anywhere even remotely close to you, I HIGHLY recommend it! Oddly enough, they have some of the BEST fried chicken and mashed potatoes!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »

Right now, I'm dreaming of this, and yes I am hormonal, thank you for noticing:

vk4hkfobqx2a.jpg

Except with chocolate ice cream on top. With a cup of coffee. And a shot of bourbon.

I'll join you in this one, but I'd prefer Bailey's in my coffee, kthx.

I will take some brownies (edges only for me, thanks) and an ice cold glass of milk.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

jvjq7f4qaox7.jpg

That looks SO good!!!

P.S. I love pineapple on pizza, Quik. Hawaiian pizza dipped in ranch, yes, please, and thank you!

I know this. At Pizza Ranch. ;) (You really need to come join the Filthy Eaters group. Right, @pinuplove?)

Well, invite me over then! :smile:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    This isn't the confession thread, but should I confess I've never had chocolate lava cake?!?

I don't think it's that good. I'd prefer a really good piece of decadent chocolate cake with ganache or thick chocolate frosting!
  • besmith11
    besmith11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This isn't the confession thread, but should I confess I've never had chocolate lava cake?!?

I don't think it's that good. I'd prefer a really good piece of decadent chocolate cake with ganache or thick chocolate frosting!

I should have prefaced it with, I will only eat my grandmother's molten lava cake. I don't even want to know how she does it but it is delicious!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

jvjq7f4qaox7.jpg

That looks SO good!!!

I think you have to request entrance. Don't worry, @pinuplove will accept!

Check your PM.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I should have prefaced it with, I will only eat my grandmother's molten lava cake. I don't even want to know how she does it but it is delicious!

That changes everything! Put "my grandma's" in front of anything, and it's automatically amazing!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Me neither, but then I've never had brownie either :o
  • quiksylver296
    Options

That is so sad! :'(
  • pinuplove
    Options

That changes everything! Put "my grandma's" in front of anything, and it's automatically amazing!

This is especially true of bread pudding, in my case.
  • quiksylver296
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Mmm cheesecake brownies!

<<snip>>

First pineapple on pizza, and now this! Cheesecake is good, brownies are good. Together? No, thank you!

Don't mess with cheesecake unless you want to put some cherries on top. Don't mess with brownies unless you want to put some vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce on top.
  • pinuplove
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Mmm cheesecake brownies!

<<snip>>

First pineapple on pizza, and now this! Cheesecake is good, brownies are good. Together? No, thank you!

Don't mess with cheesecake unless you want to put some cherries on top. Don't mess with brownies unless you want to put some vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce on top.

I think I said somewhere upthread that IMO chocolate and cheesecake don't mix. I lied :laugh:
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

jvjq7f4qaox7.jpg

That looks SO good!!!

I think you have to request entrance. Don't worry, @pinuplove will accept!

Check your PM.

NVM.
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    All this talk of Pizza has me wanting Beau Jo's. A Mountain Pie with Pesto, Chicken, Red Onions, Spinach, Garlic, with fresh basil on top.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Mmm cheesecake brownies!

<<snip>>

I agree with everything but that very first bit. I would also like to add, strawberries can go on my cheesecake too!