Options

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    slessofme wrote: »
    Where there are single 20 year old girls

I'm not putting all the 20 year old girls in the same boat but alot of them only know how to charge their phones, they twerk and they can't cook.

This had me rolling with laughter. Click to 7:00 mins

https://youtu.be/qNnJjyIzuQo

If you want to be happy for rest of your life
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,099 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    MFP, duh? Oh wait. You said SINGLE. Well, they pretend to be single.

😂🤣. You beat me to it.
  • megleighd
    megleighd Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    crampus1 wrote: »
    I’d check the bowling alleys and maybe Craig’s list. I keep finding them at the sporting events. They follow you home if you give them beer.

Beer, that's how I got my husband. Now, to keep, him I also offer him cigars. When I need something done around the house I throw something in the oven, and get that dinner aroma going.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I am in my 30s and most men in their 30s are married too. You would think that the single ones would be done playing games by now, but no. Lol. It is horrible.

in our defense though- who do you think taught us to play those games?

Not us women.
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    The last guy who took me on a date was actually a cop who had pulled me over previously. Soooo maybe do something illegal?

Yessss - note to self: Do illegal things.
  • megleighd
    megleighd Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    The last guy who took me on a date was actually a cop who had pulled me over previously. Soooo maybe do something illegal?

Please tell me you all have seen the sexy gainesville florida police. If not, Google them.
  • The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I am in my 30s and most men in their 30s are married too. You would think that the single ones would be done playing games by now, but no. Lol. It is horrible.

in our defense though- who do you think taught us to play those games?

I'd have to agree with that too. Alot of women, including myself at times will bash men, only because of bad experience. But truth is... none is better than the other. Men aren't the only ones who play games, some women are pretty good at that too. There ARE good men out there, just like there are good women that aren't emotionally damaged.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Prisons are filled with guys of all ages.
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Single 40's hear. I've met ladies at my events. Triathlons, bike rides. I'm part of several clubs; volleyball, softball...I don't bowl or golf, sorry if that's a deal breaker LOL. I seem to have the same issue with finding the 40 something single ladies. Again all married with children and the ring finger was naked!!!! I don't do the bar scene and online dating is a bust. If you see me at the gym, say Hi, that would work. MFP is the only social media anything I do. Surprisingly, I have spoken with a few single ladies that I have connected with here.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

oh actually i read once that men who are formally incarcerated are twice as likely to marry than other men

Cause they realize getting to hang out with their bro all the time is more fun.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of members in their 40's here. It's been said that MFP is the best dating site on the internet
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    This seems like a dumb question and maybe it is but I’m having a really hard time finding single men in their 40’s. They are all married which is to be expected at that age I guess. Online dating has resulted in nothing but men lying about being married or only wanting a fling. Are there any good guys left?

Plenty, mostly single-fathers and divorced.
    • Outdoor activities eg Fishing, Camping, Hiking, Shooting range
    • Events eg Sports, Fairs
    • Venues eg Theme parks, Ski resorts

ETA: You may consider faith-based organisations like some Churches who do prioritise organising events/activities for their singles to mingle and possibly "equally-yoke."

With the exception of Churches, I can sometimes be found at the above places. If I'm not working, studying, training, etc. Most of my "free" time is spent at the archery range.

As to church, I believe, just don't go to churches.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

oh actually i read once that men who are formally incarcerated are twice as likely to marry than other men

Cause they realize getting to hang out with their bro all the time is more fun.

no they marry women

the hypothesis was they want a “normal” life after getting out and marrying is part of that. but they were also more likely to abuse their future spouse so

Yeah I sorta missed this part when I read that. I still stand by my post though.
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    megleighd wrote: »

Please tell me you all have seen the sexy gainesville florida police. If not, Google them.

Nooo, but I have been thinking about moving there. I'm sold. 😂😂😂