Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I miss...

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,629 Member Member Posts: 11,629 Member
    And some things that are just too personal for here...
  • elsie6hickmanelsie6hickman Member Posts: 3,863 Member Member Posts: 3,863 Member
    Living on the Eastern Seaboard. I do my best to fit in here, but it'll never be home.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,629 Member Member Posts: 11,629 Member
    I miss... How my family use to actually get together
  • kmyst1kmyst1 Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Member Posts: 3,344 Member Member Posts: 3,344 Member
    Being able to talk to someone openly, honestly, without fear of them changing their perceptions of me
  • 5838fish6235838fish623 Member Posts: 30 Member Member Posts: 30 Member
    The sound of the low tide.
  • Deadman_DiggingupDeadman_Diggingup Member Posts: 2,833 Member Member Posts: 2,833 Member
    Simpler times and small town traditions.
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Member Posts: 7,937 Member Member Posts: 7,937 Member
    Looking forward to Saturday morning cartoons ... when it was an event .. kids now have cartoons at their finger tips it used to be an event
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,241 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,241 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Looking forward to Saturday morning cartoons ... when it was an event .. kids now have cartoons at their finger tips it used to be an event

When I was a kid I used to get up about 7:00 and start watching cartoons but the good ones didn’t come on till about 9-10.
    It was ions ago....
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Member Posts: 7,937 Member Member Posts: 7,937 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

When I was a kid I used to get up about 7:00 and start watching cartoons but the good ones didn’t come on till about 9-10.
    It was ions ago....

Exactly- on Saturday I’d get up at the crack of dawn - make myself the biggest bowl of fruity pebbles I could and plop down in front of the tv for 4 hrs of greatness lol
    Waking up excited for...anything. Just that feeling of anticipation for something
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 6,668 Member Member Posts: 6,668 Member
    I miss the feeling of this place. It doesn't feel the same

well we could get the band back together and put on a show for old time’s sake

get out moms good Spode China and do up the table like she used to like

jump into the deep end and sink down to the bottom and kick back up without worrying about our hair or what the neighbors gonna say about u being day drunk and swimming during office hours

I like the sound of that!
  • Nicksmom106Nicksmom106 Member Posts: 1,626 Member Member Posts: 1,626 Member
    I miss my dad
    My first ❤
    My harley
    Dancing Ballet
    Not walking on eggshells
    Hanging out with friends irl
    Writing poems with words that mean things