2. Walk 8 Km & Complete week 1 day 1 of C210K
    3. Create a calorie deficit of 1100 calories
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options

UTMom81 wrote: »
    JFT Saturday

Log all food. :)
    Stay under on calories without eating back all the exercise calories. :)
    Drink at least 10 cups of water. :)
    Go for a walk outside. :)
    Take a bike ride. :)
    One I saw on here last night: only eat sitting down! :)

JFT Sunday

Log all food (probably impossible today because of a Sunday Brunch)
    Stay under on calories without eating back all the exercise calories. (ditto)
    Drink at least 10 cups of water.
    Go for a walk outside.
    Take a bike ride.
    Only eat while sitting down.
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Faebert wrote: »
    hey everyone, thank you all so much for your support and help and hugs, I did leave the cleaning and got some sleep.
    he's staying in even longer now, maybe til the end of the day. they've just found out he's severed a nerve.
    so I'm going to be having very nice chat with the disability office, heck I might just reapply seeing as they've now physically disabled him, they dont know if they can fix the nerve

Oh gosh I’m sorry it’s bad news from the hospital. Wishing you lots of luck with the disability office. Did you speak to citizens advice? X

its closed today, got to ring tomorrow
    I'll also be ringing disability and DWP.

as for now I dont know what I'm going to do for rent or the washing machine.
    I'm tempted just to leave the rent, let him kick us out and go get a council house when were officially homeless, they would have to house us all together with 3 kids and a vulnerable adult which I'm a carer for.
    but I was hoping it wouldn't come to that.
    daft thing is is that we've told our landlord that we would keep up with the rent + an extra 200 per month to chip away at the arrears and then pay the outstanding in full in March when we intend to move out, but we cant even do that now.
    we were relying on a PIP payment to pay this month's rent.

any of you a secret millionaire lol?

I wish I was Bex - would send you the cash in a heartbeat. Have you got anything you could sell just to cover this month while you are dealing with authorities etc? I’m sorry it seems so desperate. Big hugs. X
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,763 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, thank you all so much for your support and help and hugs, I did leave the cleaning and got some sleep.
    he's staying in even longer now, maybe til the end of the day. they've just found out he's severed a nerve.
    so I'm going to be having very nice chat with the disability office, heck I might just reapply seeing as they've now physically disabled him, they dont know if they can fix the nerve

Can he be assessed while still in the hospital? Have you told the truth about how he hurt it to anyone so they know how precarious his mental health is? You would think that would help the disability office see the truth too.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    JFT - Saturday December 29
    2L of water - :)
    Calories in Green - >:) over by probably 600. I did well all day, then had cookies and milk!
    5 fruits and veggies - I've been filling up on carbs and not eating my fruits and veggies. I need to stop this
    Stay conscious of my actions. Do not disappoint myself! - :/ I'm still not feeling 100% and have been lazy. I think I need to find a couple of projects or something. I have been sleeping around 12 hours a night and still have no energy throughout the day.

JFT - Sunday December 30
    2L of water
    Calories in Green
    5 fruits and veggies
    Stay conscious of my actions. Do not disappoint myself!

I can't believe that this year is almost over. I am dreading January, hubby always seems to slip into some sort of depression and mopes around. With me not working it will be even harder for me to avoid. I am praying that this year is different and he doesn't get that way. We are thinking of doing a spring show, so hopefully if I can keep his mind occupied and productive it will help.

I haven't taken my decorations down yet, hubby has been making comments but I think I'll wait until New Years Day. It is supposed to be +5 here on Wednesday so it won't be a miserable trek to take the totes out to the shed. If I do it before then, I know the totes will be sitting here in the way. Is snowy cold and windy today. My eldest and her family are travelling about an hour away to celebrate Christmas with her husband's extended family, I hope they have a safe trip.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,210 Member
    Options
    its closed today, got to ring tomorrow
    I'll also be ringing disability and DWP.

as for now I dont know what I'm going to do for rent or the washing machine.
    I'm tempted just to leave the rent, let him kick us out and go get a council house when were officially homeless, they would have to house us all together with 3 kids and a vulnerable adult which I'm a carer for.
    but I was hoping it wouldn't come to that.
    daft thing is is that we've told our landlord that we would keep up with the rent + an extra 200 per month to chip away at the arrears and then pay the outstanding in full in March when we intend to move out, but we cant even do that now.
    we were relying on a PIP payment to pay this month's rent.

any of you a secret millionaire lol?

So sorry to hear this Bex, but hopefully you were able to get some good sleep. I would go the disability office the soonest you can ... and tell them everything. With your partner now in the hospital and unable to work, I doubt very much that they would still cut the disability. You are a family, with 3 small children. So hopefully they will just continue to pay you while they check more, and reverse that terrible decision that some jerk made, and reinstate the disability payments.

Oh ... I wish I was a secret millionaire! I would send you money in a heartbeat. Hugs <3
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Goals for tomorrow
    1. go to the gym :)
    2. work on this week list -- start decluttering kitchen cupboards :)
    3. work on this week list -- start decluttering closets :/
    4. log all food :/
    5. mindful eating :)
    6. take my daughter out tomorrow nite ... she is having a very rough december. Go do something fun that she likes :)
    7. concentrate on drinking water. :)

Goals for the rest of this week... and ending out the year:
    1. declutter my closet. Pack away clothes that are just taking up space :) At least got started!
    2. declutter my kitchen cupboards. Hubby got me some new pots/pans and silverware, so either throw away old pans, or take ones that are still good to Goodwill :) Yah .. finished this one!
    3. search for healthy recipes to try
    4. buy 2 notebooks.... one to write down each week what my plans are. The other notebook is for daily use to write my daily goals
    5. make a list of go-to recipes when I am in a hurry and no time to cook
    6. buy another notebook ... this will be my gratitude journal.
    7. be a inspiration to someone ....

JFT, Sunday
    1. go to gym
    2. work in closet more ... get organized
    3. buy 2 notebooks ... write out goals/lists
    4. find healthy recipes
    5. mindful eating
    6. concentrate on water water water!!

Goals for the rest of this week... and ending out the year:
    1. declutter my closet. Pack away clothes that are just taking up space :) At least got started!
    2. declutter my kitchen cupboards. Hubby got me some new pots/pans and silverware, so either throw away old pans, or take ones that are still good to Goodwill :) Yah .. finished this one!
    3. search for healthy recipes to try
    4. buy 2 notebooks.... one to write down each week what my plans are. The other notebook is for daily use to write my daily goals
    5. make a list of go-to recipes when I am in a hurry and no time to cook
    6. buy another notebook ... this will be my gratitude journal.
    7. be a inspiration to someone ....
  • mytime6630
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »

Log all food (probably impossible today because of a Sunday Brunch)
    Stay under on calories without eating back all the exercise calories. (ditto)
    Drink at least 10 cups of water.
    Go for a walk outside.
    Take a bike ride.
    Only eat while sitting down.

You must be where it is warm to take a bike ride!! I love riding my bike, and can't wait for spring to get here!
    great goals.
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Should probably make a goal or two(or six) even though its 4:30.

1. Finish the dishes ( @Snowflake1968 that plaque is so me!)
    2. Figure out dinner(leftovers probably)
    3. Food shopping!
    4. Finish laundry
    5. Shower
    6. Bed early.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    Should probably make a goal or two(or six) even though its 4:30.

1. Finish the dishes ( @Snowflake1968 that plaque is so me!)
    2. Figure out dinner(leftovers probably)
    3. Food shopping!
    4. Finish laundry
    5. Shower
    6. Bed early.

I’m thinking of making one for my daughter with my new Cricut.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @snowflake1968 you all look beautiful! Jasmynes dress is so unique! And you and Kaitlyn look so much alike!
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Considered burying my head in the sand today, but fessing up to not reaching any goals! Cest la vie. Going to try to give myself some grace the next two days, enjoy my family and be present and grateful and enjoy more festivities and then get back to it on Wednesday. I don't want to beat myself up over not reaching goals or putting on weight - thats all temporary. I just want to be happy with all ive accomplished and start 2019 with love, hope, and gratitude.
  • frenchfancy2014
    frenchfancy2014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options

@snowflake1968 if it makes you feel any better I’ve done an awful lot of ‘clearing away’ of Christmas goodies by clearing them into my mouth. Weight is up this week unsurprisingly!

....this so made me laugh as that’s exactly what I’ve done too🤣🤣🤣 so flawed am I and so human❤️ to find you doing the same thing. Thanks for this. It makes me know this struggle is universal ❤️
  • frenchfancy2014
    Options
    Now to the goals...

Doing well in my moisturise and massage hands and feet each night✔️✔️✔️ proud of myself as feet starting to look better- still cracked heels but it’s wearing down. 👣🦶

Cleaning gone to pot....that’s tomorrow’s task after work.

Logging each day doing well but the calories are still over.....so I’m being honest but failing to curb the appetite.

• frenchfancy2014
    Options
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    Considered burying my head in the sand today, but fessing up to not reaching any goals! Cest la vie. Going to try to give myself some grace the next two days, enjoy my family and be present and grateful and enjoy more festivities and then get back to it on Wednesday. I don't want to beat myself up over not reaching goals or putting on weight - thats all temporary. I just want to be happy with all ive accomplished and start 2019 with love, hope, and gratitude.

Way to go! AJB - we need to be kind to ourselves.
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »

You must be where it is warm to take a bike ride!! I love riding my bike, and can't wait for spring to get here!
    great goals.

Yes, I’m in Florida for one more week. After that, no more bike rides for a while. :(
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    @snowflake1968 you all look beautiful! Jasmynes dress is so unique! And you and Kaitlyn look so much alike!

Awe thanks. Her dress was beautiful and a perfect fit for her. Her new husband’s stepmom is a seamstress and did the tailoring on it. In just a few short months Kaitlyn will be the bride. 😥
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    Now to the goals...

Doing well in my moisturise and massage hands and feet each night✔️✔️✔️ proud of myself as feet starting to look better- still cracked heels but it’s wearing down. 👣🦶

Cleaning gone to pot....that’s tomorrow’s task after work.

Logging each day doing well but the calories are still over.....so I’m being honest but failing to curb the appetite.

What are you using on your feet to moisturize? I need to do something about my feet.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options

I think you have the perfect attitude for starting off the new year.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    I have spent the last 5 hours getting Christmas taken down and put away. I really hate how dark it is in the evening and prefer keeping them up until at least New Years Day. I want to get into my craft room and play with my new toy though and all my Christmas totes were piled in there.

So I have burned some calories cleaning, lugging and tugging and will be able to have my two cookies I left out of the freezer.

Now I’m watching an episode of The Rookie and seriously thinking of jumping into a nice hot bath.