Burnin Thru Augus(Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    checks for yesterday. All of them. & im up to 850 crunches.
  • Bre_Deveraux
    Options
    congrats on your loss Pooh !

completed everything for friday and saturday !
    finished with a total of 500 extra crunches and a 2lb loss !
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I completed every challenge this week and completed 1100 crunches :-)
    I'll let you know if I lost any weight first thing tomorrow, but I'm doubtful!
  • knikkiola
    knikkiola Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Woah havent logged in for awhile sorry guys....

Anywho i am on target for water & exercise But i went over on cals on thurs :sad:

However i have cmpleted 450 situps for the challenge!!!
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    OK - here's where I netted out for this week.

Check for all excercises and I got to ride my bike 4 miles, which I hardly ever get to do because it's more important for me to walk my dogs.

Only did 200 extra crunches (sorry I'll make some of your JJ's next week - I don't mind those).

Here's the sad part - I'm UP 2LBS! I have been at 206 ALL WEEK LONG. And it's not like I was crazy over eating, the only night I had bad food was Friday when I had Chinese. Other than that I've been eating like I normally do, so that's kind of a bummer.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    Check for everything all week...

got my 1000 crunches completed.

Lost 1lb. "/
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    WTG Pooh!

Mommy, Your lil one is adorable love the new pic!

NSV- Had lunch catered in for a meeting yesterday and I skipped the delicious looking brownies! Yeah. The old me would have prolly had 2.

I blew last night with hubby though we had wings and beer for dinner and I ate 10. OOPS.

I rode 10 miles on my bike yesterday though!

I finished the crunch challenge. 1000 WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!

Steph- Don't get discouraged. Maybe the salt in the Chinese made you retain a bunch of H2O.

Love to you all,
    Angel
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    Congrats everybody! Yes, Stephanie...including you! You are still doing awesome on the exercises and your food. Hang in there. It will pay off!

Ok, my tally for the week.

3.2 lbs loss (don't know how that one happened except those two days were I was nauseas I didn't eat as much).
    225 extra crunches completed
    Caught up all my exercises today, so all done
    Water - missed one day
    Food - missed one day
  • dbgirl23
    dbgirl23 Posts: 32
    Options
    Soooo I had a family emergency this weekend and I didnt complete the challenge for Friday or Saturday. I am really sorry but I did complete days 1-4 and my 200 extra situps...

My weight is the same... I did not lose or gain so i guess that can be a good thing...
  • holly200
    holly200 Posts: 18
    Options
    I did the challenge for two days this week. I did my extra 200 sit ups and my weight stayed the same. NOT a good week....hopefully next week will be better.
  • VelcroPooh
    Options
    Ummm....unless I missed something the last three weeks, I don't remember windshield wipers? I found this on youtube, but there were several variations...is this what we are supposed to be doing today? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omeqA3O4DUk (I think I may be losing my mind because I don't remember zig zag hops either?)
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Yeah I saw that too, I was suprised the youtube links weren't there.

OMG!!! did you see the hanging windshield wipers????? Yeah RIGHT!

Here's my commitment to the extras this week:

200 Crunches (I'll try for more)
    400 Jumpin Jacks
    15 Miles
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I hope all is well with you. I am finding with my recent work schedule which is going to continue through the next 2 weeks, and my daughters AAU basket ball tournaments which cah go 3 hour, they play at least 2 games with a break inbetween, these tournaments are going every Wed - Friday until sept 1. Anyway, with my regular workout program, I am finding it hard to add all the challenge exercises. Is there a way I can incorporate the calorie burns I get from 2 - 30 minute workouts into the challenge? I do not want to quit and let everyone down but my challenge workouts are hit and miss. I am getting in great water intakes, and eating very clean and organic. Let me know what you all want me to do. :smile:
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Sorry to check in so late, I lost 2lbs since last Monday so that's 2 points for me on week 3 :-) xx
  • VelcroPooh
    Options
    Today's exercises - check (stupid windshield wipers)
    200 jumping jacks in
    50 situps (gag)
    2 miles
    Water - check
    Food will be good
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    Hi guys! I hope all is well with you. I am finding with my recent work schedule which is going to continue through the next 2 weeks, and my daughters AAU basket ball tournaments which cah go 3 hour, they play at least 2 games with a break inbetween, these tournaments are going every Wed - Friday until sept 1. Anyway, with my regular workout program, I am finding it hard to add all the challenge exercises. Is there a way I can incorporate the calorie burns I get from 2 - 30 minute workouts into the challenge? I do not want to quit and let everyone down but my challenge workouts are hit and miss. I am getting in great water intakes, and eating very clean and organic. Let me know what you all want me to do. :smile:

The point of the challenges is to outside of your normal exercise routine and try something different. sorry. "/
    They dnt however have to be don on specific days. For example you can do day 1-3 on one day and 4 on another and 5-7 on another. Just as long as they are done.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    WTG Pooh!

Mommy, Your lil one is adorable love the new pic!

NSV- Had lunch catered in for a meeting yesterday and I skipped the delicious looking brownies! Yeah. The old me would have prolly had 2.

I blew last night with hubby though we had wings and beer for dinner and I ate 10. OOPS.

I rode 10 miles on my bike yesterday though!

I finished the crunch challenge. 1000 WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!

Steph- Don't get discouraged. Maybe the salt in the Chinese made you retain a bunch of H2O.

Love to you all,
    Angel

Thank you girl. Everybody wore spongebob shirts for his bday party. :o)
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    Those windshield wipers were killer!!

21/2 checks for me. Didn't get All of my water in.

Need some suggestions. I am a teacher. 1st day of school was today. Anybody else a teacher? How do you get 64 oz in with having to pee all the time?

Angel
  • Bre_Deveraux
    Options
    i was under my calories and got my water in but no exercise .
    mother nature decided to pop up and make me sick . =[
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    All checked in for yesterday.

Never doin windshield wipers again. Lol.