Style trends you wish could hurry up & fade out

Options

Replies

• MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    For the record I don't like skinny jeans on me....and that is because I look like a balloon on stilts or a a double headed snake that swallows a baby water buffalo.....

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-meme.jpg

I can't wear skinny jeans either. Makes me look like an upside down triangle waiting to fall over.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I am team skinny jeans for myself. You know why? Because some of them have waistbands instead of buttons/zippers. And you know what i need less of in my life? Pants that don't pull on and off like a geriatric or a toddler.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    TM64T07LBLK_F_1.jpg?$Zoom$

Puffer coats.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I didn't know hoop earrings were out of style. *kitten* it though cause ima still rock mine.
    I didn't know hoop earrings were out of style. *kitten* it though cause ima still rock mine.

Idk how they can be out or in. They’re just a style of earring I’ve been wearing since I was six. Pretty little gold or silver hoops.

You two don't need to worry; because both of you would be gorgeous in most anything you wear.

It's True !
  • KETO12CROSSFIT
    KETO12CROSSFIT Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    MrLimuzin wrote: »
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Hoop earrings—-banish them.

It is ok. I am a big offender. I wear skinny ripped jeans, cold shoulder tops, hoop earrings, and blue lipstick and sometimes all at once. [/quote]

Idk how they can be out or in. They’re just a style of earring I’ve been wearing since I was six. Pretty little gold or silver hoops.

In middle school I had a major crush on a Russian girl who wore hoop earings. I thought it was sexy. Rest assured ladies, hoop earings are still sexy.[/quote]

Amen
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    TM64T07LBLK_F_1.jpg?$Zoom$

Puffer coats.

Oops. Those are pretty much a necessity for Canadian winter.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Grown men in super hero shirts or football jerseys. Rule of thumb....if you have a mortgage and 401k, dress like it gentlemen. Let the kiddos rock Spider-Man at the gym.

There's no such thing as too old for super hero shirts!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Just so I don’t have to see it anymore,
    grown men in skinny jeans.

*Edit*
    Altho now that I think about it more it seems like the tight western style Wrangler jeans are kinda skinny jeans aren’t they,
    hmmm.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I’ve been seeing a lot of cycling shorts and other forms of athletic gear dressed up with heels. It looks strange to me.
  • KETO12CROSSFIT
    KETO12CROSSFIT Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Grown men in super hero shirts or football jerseys. Rule of thumb....if you have a mortgage and 401k, dress like it gentlemen. Let the kiddos rock Spider-Man at the gym.

There's no such thing as too old for super hero shirts!

The group of guys at the gym in the corner belly laughing tend to disagree.
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to not see dudes with the long, gross Duck Dynasty style beards...
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    The whole, "guys wearing shoes but no socks" thing. Although they are often a particular sort of personality, so I use it as my unofficial twerp filter.
  • PAFC84
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    The whole, "guys wearing shoes but no socks" thing. Although they are often a particular sort of personality, so I use it as my unofficial twerp filter.

What about no show socks? I really don't want socks peeking out my converse when I'm wearing shorts

That's fine. You're in gym/casual mode. But when you're dressed up in a shirt, trousers, you've got shoes (not trainers) on and then you've got no socks....I don't get it.
  • PAFC84
    Options

What about no show socks? I really don't want socks peeking out my converse when I'm wearing shorts

That's fine. You're in gym/casual mode. But when you're dressed up in a shirt, trousers, you've got shoes (not trainers) on and then you've got no socks....I don't get it.

My friend from NC doesnt wear socks. Not even about the looks, but isnt it uncomfortable? I didnt wear socks once even with trainers and it cut up my heel badly

You'd got dainty little feet, I can tell. Lol
    You should ask your friend for us. I need closure on this issue.
  • PAFC84
    Options

My friend from NC doesnt wear socks. Not even about the looks, but isnt it uncomfortable? I didnt wear socks once even with trainers and it cut up my heel badly

You'd got dainty little feet, I can tell. Lol
    You should ask your friend for us. I need closure on this issue.

Lol i guess. Im a 8.5/9

Iv asked. He says it’s uncomfortable 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'm more confused than I was before. Is it the Male equivalent of wearing high heels-it is uncomfortable but it looks good?