Worst Relationship

Options
12346»

Replies

• veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Do these kind of stories make anyone else a little wary of starting a new one? I mean, all I'm looking for is a partner who is stable, kind, and can hold a job and equally contribute to a relationship both emotionally and financially. Is that so much to ask? (To answer my own question, apparently it is, as I keep finding men who do not seem capable of finding steady employment and are permanently stuck in an adolescent state.)
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Not the entire thing, but the ending of my last marriage was the worst. I am TIRED of giving HALF of my **** away every few years. Never again.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

Next time, shoot the *kitten*, never play nice. That was the oddest nonrelationship I've ever had. Crazy people suck.

exactly. there was this one guy..i wouldn't even count him as a boyfriend, we were only 'seeing' one another, but he used to talk really to me in a really disrespectful way, (calling me out of my name, cussing me out etc) so i let his *kitten* go. he then apologized and wanted to come over and explain and try to salvage our 'friendship' because i was working with this brother at the time so i let him come over, and this *kitten* started going ape**** on me telling me he saw me out at the movies with another guy and started cussing me out. i went CRAZY, i started yelling and screaming at him and told him to get out. he then punched me in my jaw. luckily my apartment was a studio at the time so i could make it to my purse because it looked like he was going to hit me again, got out my pocket knife, and left him a five stitch reminder on his cheek to never hit a woman who was a tad bit crazier than he was. he never bothered me again.
  • Ntdrkyet
    Ntdrkyet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    my 10 year relationship/marriage. Married at 18 divorce finalized in April. Physical abuse, couldnt keep a job and nothings changed- dont get child support cuz he still cant get/keep a job.

This is like reading a page from my life! Married at 18 and stayed for 10 long years.
    I work like crazy to support our two kids while he lives with his parents!! Oh and he's a drunk....think his parents enable him much? UGH!