Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    yaya im a prefect!!! i got in a good amount of squash and grapes into day. I ate like that Costco box full of green grapes with my sister while were prepared for her class on monday. Hey there is way worse things to mindlessly munch on so i dont feel guilty. i hope you all did good today.
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I did the Costco trek yesterday. Two bags of boneless, skinless chicken breasts!!!

The produce didn't seem as nice this time and no artichokes. :sad:

Avocados and more raspberries!

Today's FOTD: Avocado
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday Ravenclaw!

So far this week I've met my 7 fruits/veggies every day and I've done ab exercises 3 days. Abs are the part that I tend to neglect most often. I ate out yesterday - business lunch - and there must have been something in my salad that triggered a food sensitivity in me 'cause I woke up with a head-ache and haven't been able to shake it all day.

Hope you all are having a good day!
  • Sarac715
    Sarac715 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA ravenclaw! Back in town and back to my routine. Definitely won't be meeting the fruits and vegetable challenge this week. Typically I would too, but I have been really budgeting my money and haven't been to the grocery store this week to pick up some fresh food!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    hi there Ravenclaw!! i have to remember that today is my high zig zag day. hope i can get it all in. having trouble getting in all of my fruits and veggies. i have been working late and run out of time and appetite by the time i get home. still gonna try for tonight!!
  • _gwen
    Options
    i have to remember that today is my high zig zag day.

Heh heh, with two cats, every day is zig zag day at my house. :smile:
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Hello Ravenclaw. Looks like a lot of you are heading back to college. Let me know if there are any challenges you would like to see to help you keep on track. :wink:
  • psb13
    Options
    i will be computer-less over the weekend. i am taking her in for a" virusectomy" tonight and probably won't get her back till after work on monday. i'm not great at posting via my phone so i might be late posting my weigh in. have a great weekend everyone.
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hello Ravenclaw. Looks like a lot of you are heading back to college. Let me know if there are any challenges you would like to see to help you keep on track. :wink:

I'd love to have one with fruits and veggies and workout. And maybe even one on sleep, like getting at least 8 hours or something like that. Sleep and nutrition always seems to fall to the wayside when I'm at school.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    so i've been getting my fruits and veggies every day, so 7 points? :bigsmile:

and i did arm exercises two days, and crunches another day, so that's 3 points for exercise :flowerforyou:

i hope i have a good weigh in tomorrow!!!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Good morning Ravenclaw. I started the day this morning with an interesting omelet: 3 egg whites, sauted onion and kale, daiya dairy free shredded cheese substitute. It was fantastic! I'll definitely do that again. :smile: I never thought I would like kale, but it turns out to be quite tasty.

Today is final exam day in my accounting class. Then I have 2 whole weeks off before I start my next classes. I look forward to the break.

Hope you all have a great Saturday. See you at weigh in tomorrow!
  • _gwen
    Options
    I never thought I would like kale, but it turns out to be quite tasty.

I'll dig up my Kale recipe and post it. I take it to pot lucks and I won't tell people what's in it until after they taste it. Heh, heh. Once I tell them it's kale they're stuck, because they usually rave about how good it is and now can't really say they don't like kale. :devil:
  • psb13
    Options
    good morning Ravenclaw!! computer is fixed and working just fine again!! i weighed in at 181.4 today. that's a 1.4 loss for me and it's also my august goal!! :bigsmile: i was going to stop zig zagging as it's confusing me about how many calories on which day, but in the 2 weeks i've done it i've lost a total of 3.2 lbs. i also prefer the regular way when i could just put in a little more exercise time to earn more calories if i got hungry. not sure what i'll do now. best of luck with weigh in to all. :drinker:
    ps-i lost track of house points this week what with my computer issues.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 211.8
    this week - 209.8

week's loss - 2 lbs :flowerforyou:
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Weighing in- same as last week, had a really bad week food and exercise wise- spent most of it mainlining chocolate- will try and man up this week!
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to wait a few days to weigh in, in hopes I can reverse the damage done in the last two days.
  • _gwen
    Options
    weigh-in 191, 1.5 lbs for this week.
    7 pts for posting, 7 pts for fruits and veggies, +2 for stretches
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Good morning Ravenclaw! Weighing in at 160 pounds - down 1.5 and at my August goal!! I earned 17 house points this week - 7 for daily posting, 6 for eating 7 fruits/veggies a day, and 4 for exercising my trouble spots (abs and arms).
    This week's challenges (Aug 21 - 27):

Food: Rainbow meals - eat 1 meal each day with at least 4 different colors on the plate. These colors should come from natural sources (fruits, veggies, meats, grains) not food coloring, sugar and additives :laugh:

Exercise: Since this is the back-to-school, settling-into-new-routine time, let's leave it the same as last week - Choose the part of your body that you tend to neglect in your workouts and work on them (abs, arms, butt - whatever). You can add it to your regular workout or use commercial/restroom break mini workouts - anything to give that area some attention.

Have a great day!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am at a plateau...229.3 for the past week. Hope that things will move this week.

Pam aka Cherubcrnp
  • Sarac715
    Sarac715 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm at 140 this week, finally hit my HP release goal! haha a month late but still happy to have made it! I only got 3 points, two for food and 1 for posting. Keep up the good work everyone!