JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 64

Options

Replies

• salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Astrue wrote: »
    @deepwoodslady your friend doesn't sound like much of a friend. One of the things I realized (and it's a pretty obvious thing to be honest, that I didn't really understand until I had to face it) is that our health depends a lot on the people we surround ourselves with. My former closest friend was a heavy drinker and loved good food. So we spend a lot of our time at happy hours and restaurants. Our friendship ended for unrelated reason, but the impact on my drinking and eating was immediate. I realized how much I ate and drank just to keep up with her.

If your friend is intentionally sabbatoging you, and it's not a friendship you are willing to let go, find ways to limit your time together to activities that don't lend themselves to eating. Like a walk or something.

I'm sorry he was such a jerk.

I agree @deepwoodslady. He will do it again, probably, if you keep doing things the same way. Maybe meet at a public place, so if he had to bring food in, it wouldn't work. If it doesn't work, you may have to cut things out. Personally I would do the phone once in awhile. I have been through enough of that kind of thing. For me I would be wondering what else would he disrespect next??