Secret club stuff

Options

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    I recently met a new friend named Tyler, we are thinking about starting a club with strict rules. One being that we never talk about the club.

I'm sure I already made an implicit reference to this rule.....
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    The 4i's club, only for people who wear glasses.... All the time.

So basically-
    Myself
    @tinkerhellraiser
    @DeadliftsAndSprinkles..... Sometimes

I feel left out, have you shunned me from the 4-eyes club?

Pouty face
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

So basically-
    Myself
    @tinkerhellraiser

Pouty face

Post a 4i's pouty face selfie and your in 🤝

Do you really wear glasses all the time?
    I couldn't make it home w/o mine lol
  • Vikka_V
    Options

So basically-
    Myself
    @tinkerhellraiser

Pouty face

I do, mostly. I bought a 6 month box of contacts 2 years ago and still have some.

I sometimes walk around without my glasses on, my eyes are: left -2.75 and right -3, so definitely need correction, but not totally blind. Definitely needed to drive, and recognize people at a distance.

• Vikka_V
    Options
    The secret to my secret club is that I'm the only human (I can tell you this, because besides me only cats are allowed).

We (I) talk about other people and how I adore or hate them. I ask about how the self indulgent purr-monsters day was (and seethe with jealousy).

They (the cats) say 'meow' (feed me bee-atch, I let you pet me, gimme food) and try to trip me when I'm walking, especially on stairs.

My club duties include, meal prep and waiting, bathroom cleaning and entertaining.

Cats club duties include...doing exactly what they want, when they want

Pretty much the extent of it.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited January 2019
    Options

So basically-
    Myself
    @tinkerhellraiser

Pouty face

I do, mostly. I bought a 6 month box of contacts 2 years ago and still have some.

I sometimes walk around without my glasses on, my eyes are: left -2.75 and right -3, so definitely need correction, but not totally blind. Definitely needed to drive, and recognize people at a distance.

Well I'm a sucker for a pouty face... You're in Dude 👍🏼 lol...

Your honorary lapel pin is in the mail
    ta06cngbdp0p.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    edited January 2019
    Options

So basically-
    Myself
    @tinkerhellraiser

Pouty face

ta06cngbdp0p.jpg

Thanks J, happy for your inclusion!

But now I feel needy for pouting my way into a club....I'm too much of a cat for that!

I'm gonna start my own "Fake Not 4 Eyes" club for 4 eyes people who take their glasses off for pics or wear contacts (the true deceivers)!

Visionary Shapeshifters, that I know...
    @kace_kay
    @iMago
    @SabAteNine
    @caco_ethes
    @RunHardBeStrong

...the people I know who switch it up...glasses/not

People I know and have missed...you've tricked me! Fess up, and apply for initiation!

Anyone else who is a shapeshifter between glasses and pretend good vision (even if only for pics) is welcome
    ...(If they can figure out the secret password!)

(I'll give you a hint if you want to be part of the " Fake Not 4 Eyes Visionary Shapeshifters Club")

And for the wordy purists, I know I'm maybe using 'visionary' wrong, but I like it in this context, twofold!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

So basically-
    Myself
    @tinkerhellraiser

Pouty face

ta06cngbdp0p.jpg

But now I feel needy for pouting my way into a club....I'm too much of a cat for that!

I'm gonna start my own "Fake Not 4 Eyes" club for 4 eyes people who take their glasses off for pics or wear contacts (the true deceivers)!

@kace_kay
    @iMago
    @SabAteNine
    @caco_ethes
    @RunHardBeStrong

People I know and have missed...you've tricked me! Fess up, and apply for initiation!

Anyone else who is a shapeshifter between glasses and pretend good vision (even if only for pics) is welcome

(I'll give you a hint if you want to be part of the " Fake Not 4 Eyes Visionary Shapeshifters Club")

And for the wordy purists, I know I'm maybe using 'visionary' wrong, but I like it in this context, twofold!

Keep the pin lol
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options

So basically-
    Myself
    @tinkerhellraiser

Pouty face

ta06cngbdp0p.jpg

@kace_kay
    @iMago
    @SabAteNine
    @caco_ethes
    @RunHardBeStrong

Hey, that's a pretty awesome club there!

I've not worn glasses until I reached -2.5. Didn't like them / couldn't get accustomed. That's one of the reasons I was always arriving first when meeting someone... it's weird to walk by every table in the place and squint at people to see if they're your friends or not. It's also funny to ask the 80 year old lady in the bus station what the bus number is... because she wears glasses and you don't.

Now I'm -2.75 (left, plus small astigmatism) / -3 (right) too :smile: I'd be curious of the others!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

So basically-
    Myself
    @tinkerhellraiser

sweet! can i be member emeritus when i eventually get lasik?

In fact yes!

Member Emeritus shall be granted upon receipt of a signed non-compete disclosure
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I’m starting the chivalry and proper etiquette club. The club, where we learn to nicely and politely tell the other, where to stick their spork when another shares, they dislike salad.

::there’s an icecream bowl:: 😉

I have a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the *kitten* or the crotch?

You just don’t get an icecream bowl 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t stick sporks in sexual places. Did that answer the question? Or did I misinterpret the question?
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I’m starting the chivalry and proper etiquette club. The club, where we learn to nicely and politely tell the other, where to stick their spork when another shares, they dislike salad.

I have a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the *kitten* or the crotch?

You just don’t get an icecream bowl 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t stick sporks in sexual places. Did that answer the question? Or did I misinterpret the question?

I believe we misinterpreted each other, I was simply asking an etiquette question as you said you were starting a proper etiquette club!

9uoy2dvqocfq.gif
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options

I believe we misinterpreted each other, I was simply asking an etiquette question as you said you were starting a proper etiquette club!

9uoy2dvqocfq.gif

😆😆 too many children’s shows on over here. I do not know tv 😬 🤭
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

9uoy2dvqocfq.gif

😆😆 too many children’s shows on over here. I do not know tv 😬 🤭

Hey I get it! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is one hell of a show! Same with Paw Patrol.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    I recently met a new friend named Tyler, we are thinking about starting a club with strict rules. One being that we never talk about the club.

I'm sure I already made an implicit reference to this rule.....

I'm sorry the next time I suffer from insomnia I won't flip through an IKEA catalog thinking about what kind of dining set defines me as a person, instead I'll read all of your amazing comments!

You'd make a very good narrator.