New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    @erjones11 I have been curious about those skippy snacks since they came out. Anyone here try them?

Just a reminder for the pancake lovers.. ck1a3ug7rwwy.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited January 2019
    Yay found the Carrot Cake Oreo's at Giant on an end cap! Also bought these.

large_d60abf99-5f1c-44a9-abf6-4fed1d14c161.JPG

At Walmart I bought

donettes_.jpg

Here's some of the other items I found recently

epic-crunch-3-flavors-packaging-jpg-1545845805.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=768:*

The Ranch Goldfish

31ca53617ae2c29ea86fac09f6c8176f.jpg

I bought The Birthday Cake Gimme Chobani & wanted to try the Sno Cone flavor, but Target didn't have it.
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    edited January 2019
    I ordered these, and they are pricey, but if the nutritionals are correct, they're great for the protein! I am a bit perplexed that it says there are no added sugars but dextrose is listed as an ingredient...but I'm hoping it's just because it's a negligible amount :)
    uos48zb310i4.png
    https://sandiegoprotein.com/collections/frontpage/products/red-velvet-donuts
    150 calories, 15g protein
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Red velvet!?! I look forward to a review!!!!
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    I ordered these, and they are pricey, but if the nutritionals are correct, they're great for the protein! I am a bit perplexed that it says there are no added sugars but dextrose is listed as an ingredient...but I'm hoping it's just because it's a negligible amount :)
    uos48zb310i4.png

• erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    erjones11 wrote: »
    x09hzwh8s450.jpeg
    0e6pbaeax85i.jpeg
    u6s694yrqw8s.jpeg

Jus tried the maple ones. At 120 cal for 28 grams they are amazing. And the bag cost $1.69. If you have ever had Bucee bites these are almost as good. My son says Bucee bits are a 10 out of 10 and these are a solid 9. Not bad considering Bucee bites are about $6 for half as much.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Not the most exciting sample, but still free!
    j0fclr2gnumn.png

"Get a Free SEEDS OF CHANGE Organic Quinoa & Brown Rice Pouch with Free Shipping, while supplies last! https://shop.seedsofchange.com/sample then add to cart and apply the code: beaseedofchange at checkout to make it free. No payment info required."
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2019
    x09hzwh8s450.jpeg
    0e6pbaeax85i.jpeg
    u6s694yrqw8s.jpeg

Jus tried the maple ones. At 120 cal for 28 grams they are amazing. And the bag cost $1.69. If you have ever had Bucee bites these are almost as good. My son says Bucee bits are a 10 out of 10 and these are a solid 9. Not bad considering Bucee bites are about $6 for half as much.

I have never seen these but want to try them now. I love puffs! Maple pecan is such a unique flavor too, thanks for review. I will be sure to pick up if I find them.

@Mexicangreensalsa I DMed you!

@kellyjellybellyjelly YESS! I have been waiting for a review on those hostess cereal as well as the goldfish, can't wait to hear how they are :smile: .
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Here is a link so you can find where to buy.

https://www.simpletruth.com/products/maple-pecan-baked-puffs/

I have never seen these but want to try them now. I love puffs! Maple pecan is such a unique flavor too, thanks for review. I will be sure to pick up if I find them.[/quote]
  • Softballtime
    Softballtime Posts: 5 Member
    How are you all getting the quest squad stuff? I signed up a few months ago and haven't got anything.
  • leopardeyes72
    leopardeyes72 Posts: 39 Member
    t39229vzb55q.jpg
  • leopardeyes72
    leopardeyes72 Posts: 39 Member
    These are so good
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Red velvet!?! I look forward to a review!!!!
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    uos48zb310i4.png

I really enjoyed them - honestly, they reminded me more of yellow cupcakes with chocolate icing (like Duncan Hines)....brought back childhood memories :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    How are you all getting the quest squad stuff? I signed up a few months ago and haven't got anything.

I had to message them and make sure my account was all set up because I didn't get any emails for awhile either. Once I contacted them to make sure my account was all good and I was in I started getting them!

Another sample, orgain protein powder is open again if anyone wants it. http://powdersamples.orgain.com/
    bmbsq338n2zf.png I like their protein powder, but not as good as Owyn. That is the best vegan one I've tried, hope they do samples again lol.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    t39229vzb55q.jpg

Adding cheese flavor may be what I need for us to finally try these. Hoping for a handheld loaded baked potato experience!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    I tried these Rice Krispies and I liked them. It wasn’t too sweet but I loved the addition of coconut to it. m5wpsj4szgkc.jpeg
    gmrahx4t4rmt.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Took my little one to the edible cookie dough bar it was way to gritty I'm glad I only took 2 bites it's not worth the 500+ cal I'll stick to just dough in the grocery store
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    r1e8az02wgbv.jpg
    Way to much filling for the carrot cake oreos
  • Noreenmarie1234
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    r1e8az02wgbv.jpg
    Way to much filling for the carrot cake oreos

Wow they really do have extra!!!! I am sorry for you but I’m super excited about this. I have been debating all day if I want to go out to target to get because I can’t stop thinking about trying them lol