New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Walmart has Angie's Boom Chicka Pop in Pumpkin Spice Drizzle & Candy Corn. I bought three bags of the Candy Corn.

I went back to Grocery Outlet & bought the rest of the Confetti Cake ice creams. 17 ice cream pints in total!

It doesn't go bad until February & I couldn't pass up the deal on one of my favorite ice creams.

The thing i dont get about the pumpkin spice craze is that anyone could take pumpkin spice, add it to anything, and BOOM...pumpkin spice fix. Example..I dont need a pumpkin spice english muffin...i can just take the low cal one and sprinkle on the spice...mission accomplished. Same goes for.ice cream, coffee, cake. Its the most bizarre money making trend
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited October 2017
    Got all these samples to try umf33mo6zc7f.jpg
    Going to have to do some extra cardio this weekend to get some more calories for all the cookies :D:D

Bows down to you! You must write some awesome emails. The snickerdoodle & lemon are awesome!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    widgit808 wrote: »
    Walmart has Angie's Boom Chicka Pop in Pumpkin Spice Drizzle & Candy Corn. I bought three bags of the Candy Corn.

I went back to Grocery Outlet & bought the rest of the Confetti Cake ice creams. 17 ice cream pints in total!

It doesn't go bad until February & I couldn't pass up the deal on one of my favorite ice creams.

The thing i dont get about the pumpkin spice craze is that anyone could take pumpkin spice, add it to anything, and BOOM...pumpkin spice fix. Example..I dont need a pumpkin spice english muffin...i can just take the low cal one and sprinkle on the spice...mission accomplished. Same goes for.ice cream, coffee, cake. Its the most bizarre money making trend

It *usually* has pumpkin too though. I can't stand pumpkin spice without pumpkin, lol.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    I found pumpkin flax kodiak pancake mix. It tasted like pumpkin pie filing and it had the same consistency. Yummy!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Tried the new Coke Zero sugar tastes the same to me saw tons sglx0i0vfqjr.jpg
    of people saying was terrible on their Facebook maybe a little more bland and more fizzy which I don't like but not bad tastes like Diet Coke now cherry Zero is my favorite .... text shutout to 2653 for free one at 7 11
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    of people saying was terrible on their Facebook maybe a little more bland and more fizzy which I don't like but not bad tastes like Diet Coke now cherry Zero is my favorite .... text shutout to 2653 for free one at 7 11
    Speaking of 7-11, they had these gum on their app 2 for $1 and it's actually REALLY good!!! Tastes just like a Cherry Slurpee!!
    bf79zlhabko5.jpg

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    My free enlightened coupon came today! Keep an eye out for all of yours!!
  • hgycta
    My mother tried this and loved it, but I initially hated it since these cough drops are VERY heavy on the clove! It grows on you fast though, I think I might actually buy some more, it sure beats regular cough drops (which I normally also hate)
    cmr7gq7dhytq.jpg
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Unfortunately, it seems like Aldi changed the formula of their Fit & Active Cookie Dough Protein Energy Bars. They're very similar to the brand name Balance Bars. I used to recommend them, but now the taste is truly different. When I went to buy a box, I did notice that the box looked a little different, but I didn't give it a second thought. Before, the bars looked "fluffy" with lighter shades of brown, like this:
    1255ngugaiac.jpg

Now, the images are darker shades of brown. I already discarded my box, but the closest image I could find is this:
    nhemem7j334p.jpg

I can't describe it too well, but the taste is way off. It's like a flat, burnt (?) taste. It's a complete 270 from the original.

I haven't tried Quest's newly formulated bars since I'm already stocked up, but I sure hope that I'm not left disappointed.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member

I'm one of those who doesn't like the new coke zero sugar. I can drink it, it's not horrible, but the old one was better. I can taste artificial sweetener in this one.
  • hgycta
    I know I keep posting today, but I'm very impressed with these! My new favorite flavor cake bites but unless you microwave it I don't think you can really taste the donut flavor. I still give it a 5/5!
    aaz9ol85y8j0.jpg
    249ihmxa9o2g.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    hgycta wrote: »
    Speaking of 7-11, they had these gum on their app 2 for $1 and it's actually REALLY good!!! Tastes just like a Cherry Slurpee!!
    bf79zlhabko5.jpg

Does anyone know if 7/11 still has the Birthday Cake pie?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »

It *usually* has pumpkin too though. I can't stand pumpkin spice without pumpkin, lol.

Amazing Grass has a pumpkin spice blend. It tastes like grass, leaves and pumpkin spice lol.9l4g12gy3hls.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Weis already has the Talenti Egg Nog out for those that like that flavor.
  • ASH_DVM
    ASH_DVM Posts: 160 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    I know I keep posting today, but I'm very impressed with these! My new favorite flavor cake bites but unless you microwave it I don't think you can really taste the donut flavor. I still give it a 5/5!
    aaz9ol85y8j0.jpg
    249ihmxa9o2g.jpg

These are my favorite, too!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

Amazing Grass has a pumpkin spice blend. It tastes like grass, leaves and pumpkin spice lol.9l4g12gy3hls.jpg

Sounds appetizing :D.

Sounds like the No Cow Bars & the way those bars tasted like someone ran it through dirt.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Don't bother with the pumpkin spice Fiber One bars -- they are tiny and icky.
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member

Pumpkin spice is just cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and maybe cloves. Without the pumpkin it makes a tasty spice cake or kicked-up snickerdoodles. It's good in oatmeal, too.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Speziface wrote: »

Pumpkin spice is just cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and maybe cloves. Without the pumpkin it makes a tasty spice cake or kicked-up snickerdoodles. It's good in oatmeal, too.

Yeah, I don't care for those spices much, that's why.