New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Does anyone like "Enlightened" Ice Cream? My husband bought some chocolate and peanut butter and the texture is odd. They say to let it soften. Will it make a difference?

He also bought gingerbread Halo Top. I have not tried it yet
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    lorib642 wrote: »
    Does anyone like "Enlightened" Ice Cream? My husband bought some chocolate and peanut butter and the texture is odd. They say to let it soften. Will it make a difference?

One of the best low cal ice creams let it soften it is a tad bit chewy for a lack of better words but the cals and flavor trump the chewypart
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options

It's the best out there! Gingerbread Halo Top is also delicious.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Olly protein things Free only after ibotta rebate. I know people didn’t say they were too good though right? Also ibotta has 50 cent off pop tarts cereal so it’s another reason to to get Oreos and cereal 😂e9sy50etpdbd.jpeg
    @arya8 if you have ibotta and kept your receipt they have 1 off those cloud bars too ! They look better than before when I tried them a long time ago.

Oh no, I threw out my receipt because I got it at vitamin shoppe and on my ibotta I never get anything I usually buy. Anyways, mine didn't have cloud bars but they did have a 10% off thing! Oh well, next time.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    The middle of these Oreos were cherry and berry flavored. I really thought they tasted good, but not great. They are Not one of my favorite flavors because I don’t like the chocolate and cherry combination. coyabb5ib7t1.jpeg
    b0rhdnliodd2.jpeg

I didn't even know there was this flavor! I love cherry and chocolate so I can't wait to find it!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    The middle of these Oreos were cherry and berry flavored. I really thought they tasted good, but not great. They are Not one of my favorite flavors because I don’t like the chocolate and cherry combination. coyabb5ib7t1.jpeg
    b0rhdnliodd2.jpeg

I didn't even know there was this flavor! I love cherry and chocolate so I can't wait to find it!

Me too. I love chocolate and cherry
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Omg @Mexicangreensalsa I loveeee chocolate cherry I went out and just got the carrot cake Oreos and thos. I was hoping they would be cherry flavored. Also bought these cold zbars because they were on sale 2 bucks a box.

Has anyone tried the peanut butter buff bake cookies? I didn’t buy because I already bought too much lol. cklxywlkklkf.jpeg
    q99891p4nuim.jpeg
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options

It's the best out there! Gingerbread Halo Top is also delicious.

Got to agree that Enlightened is the best I've had - not a Halo Top fan (too gritty, but that may have just been the conditions of the ones I've tried). Also like Breyer's Delights and Simple Truth Low Cow :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

Not a fan of either. Can't get over the artificial aftertaste.
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I like it a lot but am not willing to pay $5 a pint for it. I buy low cow consistently for $2.50 a pint and find it is close enough.

As far as pure eating enjoyment though I would rank them as follows:

#1 Enlightened
    #2 Breyer's Delights
    #3 Halo Top
    #4 Simple Truth Low Cow

I'll eat any of the above and generally buy based on price. And then it also depends on flavor selection.

I am also a fan of Simple Truth Low Cow bars in mint chocolate chip, salted caramel or peanut butter chocolate chip. All a good ice cream fix at 100 calories or less per bar and about $3 for five of them in a box.

Francl27 wrote: »

Not a fan of either. Can't get over the artificial aftertaste.

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    e4ndji7i4nw3.jpeg
    Did anyone grab the dark chocolate oreos ?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you guys weren't kidding!! The carrot cake oreos are AMAZING!!!!!! My favorite oreos of all time hands down. I wasn't going to review since you guys did already but they are so good I can't help posting, haha!

The cream cheese frosting is just the BEST. Very strong cream cheese flavor.The oreo base is the graham base that I just love with a hint of cinnamon and carrot cake flavor. Oreo really did it right with this one! My boyfriends thoughts "this tastes like a piece of cake but even better", and he ate half the box. I will definitely be buying these again before they stop making them and will have to hide them, lol.

jbp3anycf4rl.jpg
    g55ykel04s1u.jpg
    w50ctw67jh0z.jpg

I loved the valentines day ones as well! I wouldn't say they really tasted cherry. Kind of more of a fruity pebbles or fruit loops with a hint of sour/tartness. It is like a creamy, tart berry. It tastes like those candy hearts, but better. Excellent paired with the chocolate. I don't like that they come in a smaller package though. They have cute xoxos and sayings written on them.

I really loved both.

Cream thickness comparison. The valentines ones also seem to have more than the standard regular oreo. Maybe thats why they are both 140 calories per 2 cookies whereas regular oreos are usually 150 cal for 3.

The Carrot Cake is supposed to be a regular flavor according to food bloggers on Instagram.

I can’t wait till the Nutter Butter coated in fudge is released.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    overwatch-lucio-oh-s-cereal-is-real-and-coming-soon.jpg

I'm a big Overwatch fan, so I really need this.
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    rhaiin wrote: »
    overwatch-lucio-oh-s-cereal-is-real-and-coming-soon.jpg

I'm a big Overwatch fan, so I really need this.

OH MY GAH this is real?? I have to get it! Plus I play Lucio a ton! Where did you get it?
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I love the Z cliff bars- hope this new flavor is good.