New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Softballtime
    Softballtime Posts: 5 Member
    I emailed quest about not receiving anything. They said I didn't fill out the application. They sent me the exact same thing I filled out months ago so I filled it out again. It took me to the quest squad website which I've been logged into since my original application. Still no activities or rewards. They then send me a denial email saying I'm not the right fit for quest and they have so many more applicants. Booo quest!

Anyway I tried the honey nut frosted flakes and didn't like them. Thought they would be similar to honey smacks or honey nut Cheerios. The flavor was overwhelming and I couldn't even finish the bowl.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    Saw these didn’t buy though ytqt87yygr1i.jpeg
    @Softballtime aw I’m sorry I must of gotten in before they got strict because I barely have any followers on Facebook or instagram lol so I’m surprised they keep sending me.

@kellyjellybellyjelly I keep looking every time I go to the store!!! Thanks for the review I will definitely get! I wish they had when I went today but wegmans doesn’t ever carry any new cereals. I think because they don’t want them competing with their brand lol
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    rhaiin wrote: »
    overwatch-lucio-oh-s-cereal-is-real-and-coming-soon.jpg

I'm a big Overwatch fan, so I really need this.

The phrase "sonic vanilla" implies this is a vanilla-flavored only cereal but the colors are making my mind say applejacks :D I'll pick up a box when I see it!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Here's some reveiws:

2. @Noreenmarie1234 definitely get the HOSTESS DONETTES cereal! OMG this is one of my new favorite cereals along with the Banana Nilla Wafer! It doesn't look like much & slightly reminds me of a denser Cheerio, but once you start eating it (I ate it dry) you don't want to stop. It definitely has the feel & taste of the Donettes powder & almost melts in your mouth. Will definitely repurchase this cereal.

I was also dying to know how that cereal was, I saw it in Walmart but was already getting the Pop Tarts cereal so I passed... I'll definitely return for it now, I looove the regular Donettes!!!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    *heavy breathing*
    06ia2502db6b.jpeg

OH!
    MY!
    GOD!!!!!

I'm scared to ask about the calories.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    mg07030 wrote: »
    7vqko1svvcmp.jpeg

😮 Hmm anyone try this?

I want to! Didn’t even know it was a thing. Quick search shows it’s international. A few stores around me carry international section so Im going to see if they had next time.

@hgycta I saw that at trader jo! My boyfriend said he wants me to get it for him and make breakfast sandwiches with it. (Hoping it gives the taste of a McGriddle)
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Used this for the first time last night for dinner. Wow!!!! Very very good and the volume you get for 56g serving would be enought for two normal ppl, or one of me :)
    That's good to know about what to expect in ending up with 56 g. (56 g of Nupasta isn't very much...mind you, that's only 7 calories!)

Did you see in store or get from Amazon?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Used this for the first time last night for dinner. Wow!!!! Very very good and the volume you get for 56g serving would be enought for two normal ppl, or one of me :)

c53ba19c88cc8ca587e42c1c64692d26_250x250.jpg
    How do they compare to the thinslim 60 cal serving noodles (if you’ve tried those too )?
  • hgycta
    mg07030 wrote: »
    7vqko1svvcmp.jpeg

😮 Hmm anyone try this?

I want to! Didn’t even know it was a thing. Quick search shows it’s international. A few stores around me carry international section so Im going to see if they had next time.

@hgycta I saw that at trader jo! My boyfriend said he wants me to get it for him and make breakfast sandwiches with it. (Hoping it gives the taste of a McGriddle)

The closest Trader Joe’s to me is about 40 minutes away so please let me know as soon as you try them if you buy them!!! o: <333
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    gz9ue5zagn0u.png
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    That's good to know about what to expect in ending up with 56 g. (56 g of Nupasta isn't very much...mind you, that's only 7 calories!)

Did you see in store or get from Amazon?

I get all this weird low carb / low calorie stuff from here. https://thelowcarbgrocery.com/ I think they have a store front in Vancouver as well.

c53ba19c88cc8ca587e42c1c64692d26_250x250.jpg
    How do they compare to the thinslim 60 cal serving noodles (if you’ve tried those too )?

Nope. Not willing to spend that money. But these are really like real fettucini I had just last week.

Thank you...I've book marked the site...Amazon ca doesn't have it anyways. They (Lowcarbgrocery) seem to have a quite a few interesting items. Not expensive either.
    :)
  • hgycta
    edited January 2019
    Tried the new Post Hostess Honey Buns cereal... my dad loved it and said it was very sweet, but I’m not crazy about it because I don’t think it is all that sweet! Very mild compared to Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Cute concept, but I would’ve liked it to be more cinnamon-y and sweet. Won’t get again. That Pop Tarts brown sugar cereal though... for the millionth time... was AMAZING and a third box will be replacing this as soon as I’m out!
    EDIT: the only really good thing about this cereal is it doesn’t get soggy as fast as Cinnamon Toast Crunch does due to its shape. So for those who hate soggy cereal (I personally don’t mind it), that might be a make it or break it factor.
    xggzo4od05ho.jpeg
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    BethAnnieT wrote: »
    rhaiin wrote: »
    overwatch-lucio-oh-s-cereal-is-real-and-coming-soon.jpg

I'm a big Overwatch fan, so I really need this.

OH MY GAH this is real?? I have to get it! Plus I play Lucio a ton! Where did you get it?

I haven't got them yet. I'm going to start my hunt with Target and Walmart. Usually Target gets these sorts of novelty foods. I play Lucio a lot too. I'm a support main.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    8c8t4lrtuln8.jpeg