Secret club stuff

Options

Replies

• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    yaukxafjssd3.jpeg

I've formed a secret club. If you know, you know.

Yes I will enter the lions den
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    yaukxafjssd3.jpeg

What's the password?

🥺 rooooar 🤬
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    The 4i's club, only for people who wear glasses.... All the time.

So basically-
    Myself
    @tinkerhellraiser
    @DeadliftsAndSprinkles..... Sometimes

I feel left out, have you shunned me from the 4-eyes club?

Pouty face

Post a 4i's pouty face selfie and your in 🤝

Do you really wear glasses all the time?
    I couldn't make it home w/o mine lol

I do, mostly. I bought a 6 month box of contacts 2 years ago and still have some.

I sometimes walk around without my glasses on, my eyes are: left -2.75 and right -3, so definitely need correction, but not totally blind. Definitely needed to drive, and recognize people at a distance.

Well I'm a sucker for a pouty face... You're in Dude 👍🏼 lol...

Your honorary lapel pin is in the mail
    ta06cngbdp0p.jpg

Thanks J, happy for your inclusion!

But now I feel needy for pouting my way into a club....I'm too much of a cat for that!

I'm gonna start my own "Fake Not 4 Eyes" club for 4 eyes people who take their glasses off for pics or wear contacts (the true deceivers)!

Visionary Shapeshifters, that I know...
    @kace_kay
    @iMago
    @SabAteNine
    @caco_ethes
    @RunHardBeStrong

...the people I know who switch it up...glasses/not

People I know and have missed...you've tricked me! Fess up, and apply for initiation!

Anyone else who is a shapeshifter between glasses and pretend good vision (even if only for pics) is welcome
    ...(If they can figure out the secret password!)

(I'll give you a hint if you want to be part of the " Fake Not 4 Eyes Visionary Shapeshifters Club")

And for the wordy purists, I know I'm maybe using 'visionary' wrong, but I like it in this context, twofold!

Yeahhhh I wanna join! I always wear glasses, just prefer to take pics without them. I have contacts but they tend to bother my eyes so I don't wear them often. And I think we're the same blindness, V!

Same...however they are implied🤷 usually on my head🙄
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    yaukxafjssd3.jpeg

What's the password?

I have cookies.....it's a pass phrase😁👍
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    yaukxafjssd3.jpeg

What's the password?

I’m sneaking in regardless , while someone eats cookies! I’ll bring milk... something to wash down the deliciousness 🤗😊
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    yaukxafjssd3.jpeg

What's the password?

Entrance to my den granted

::Hands a glass of milk, walks in with cookies ::
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »

So basically-
    Myself
    @tinkerhellraiser

Pouty face

I do, mostly. I bought a 6 month box of contacts 2 years ago and still have some.

I sometimes walk around without my glasses on, my eyes are: left -2.75 and right -3, so definitely need correction, but not totally blind. Definitely needed to drive, and recognize people at a distance.

ta06cngbdp0p.jpg

But now I feel needy for pouting my way into a club....I'm too much of a cat for that!

I'm gonna start my own "Fake Not 4 Eyes" club for 4 eyes people who take their glasses off for pics or wear contacts (the true deceivers)!

@kace_kay
    @iMago
    @SabAteNine
    @caco_ethes
    @RunHardBeStrong

People I know and have missed...you've tricked me! Fess up, and apply for initiation!

Anyone else who is a shapeshifter between glasses and pretend good vision (even if only for pics) is welcome

(I'll give you a hint if you want to be part of the " Fake Not 4 Eyes Visionary Shapeshifters Club")

And for the wordy purists, I know I'm maybe using 'visionary' wrong, but I like it in this context, twofold!

Hey, that's a pretty awesome club there!

I've not worn glasses until I reached -2.5. Didn't like them / couldn't get accustomed. That's one of the reasons I was always arriving first when meeting someone... it's weird to walk by every table in the place and squint at people to see if they're your friends or not. It's also funny to ask the 80 year old lady in the bus station what the bus number is... because she wears glasses and you don't.

Now I'm -2.75 (left, plus small astigmatism) / -3 (right) too :smile: I'd be curious of the others!

That's cool, we basically have the same prescription, same eyes too!
    I've accidentally snubbed people I know because I'm walking around "blind" or in my own little world without glasses on.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »

So basically-
    Myself
    @tinkerhellraiser

Pouty face

ta06cngbdp0p.jpg

@kace_kay
    @iMago
    @SabAteNine
    @caco_ethes
    @RunHardBeStrong

Hey, that's a pretty awesome club there!

I've not worn glasses until I reached -2.5. Didn't like them / couldn't get accustomed. That's one of the reasons I was always arriving first when meeting someone... it's weird to walk by every table in the place and squint at people to see if they're your friends or not. It's also funny to ask the 80 year old lady in the bus station what the bus number is... because she wears glasses and you don't.

Now I'm -2.75 (left, plus small astigmatism) / -3 (right) too :smile: I'd be curious of the others!

i’m -7 in both eyes and have this weird thing where one eye doesn’t dialate quite right and some cotton wool spots, but i’m not in your club :’(

-7. Can you see up close tho?
    You can be in the Fake Not 4 Eyes club, just take your glasses off for a minute (but stay seated I don't think you should walk around without them on!)
  • Vikka_V
    Options

So basically-
    Myself
    @tinkerhellraiser

Pouty face

ta06cngbdp0p.jpg

@kace_kay
    @iMago
    @SabAteNine
    @caco_ethes
    @RunHardBeStrong

Yeahhhh I wanna join! I always wear glasses, just prefer to take pics without them. I have contacts but they tend to bother my eyes so I don't wear them often. And I think we're the same blindness, V!

3 of us with the same blindness!
    Contacts bother me too, I keep thinking I should use them up before they expire.
    Don't think I'll ever get Lasik, I like to "hide" behind my glasses
  • Vikka_V
    Options

So basically-
    Myself
    tinkerhellraiser
    DeadliftsAndSprinkles..... Sometimes

Pouty face

ta06cngbdp0p.jpg

kace_kay
    iMago
    SabAteNine
    caco_ethes
    RunHardBeStrong

Contacts bother me too, I keep thinking I should use them up before they expire.
    I'm way too much a of puss to do Lasik! I have grown fond of glasses too, I feel weird when I don't wear, like they've become a part of my face. I've felt self conscious a bit with them still, my coworkers told me "you look so pretty without your glasses"... like ok, who dafuq asked you? I let their comment infiltrate my psyche so that's why I usually don't take selfies with them.

I take them off for selfies most often too because I'm self-conscious of my small features, glasses always look "big" on my face, especially in photos I think.

Get that about infiltrating psyche.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

So basically-
    Myself
    tinkerhellraiser
    DeadliftsAndSprinkles..... Sometimes

Pouty face

ta06cngbdp0p.jpg

kace_kay
    iMago
    SabAteNine
    caco_ethes
    RunHardBeStrong

I'm way too much a of puss to do Lasik! I have grown fond of glasses too, I feel weird when I don't wear, like they've become a part of my face. I've felt self conscious a bit with them still, my coworkers told me "you look so pretty without your glasses"... like ok, who dafuq asked you? I let their comment infiltrate my psyche so that's why I usually don't take selfies with them.

I take them off for selfies most often too because I'm self-conscious of my small features, glasses always look "big" on my face, especially in photos I think.

Get that about infiltrating psyche.

My vision is about -.5 in my left eye and -.25 in the right (after Lasik a few yrs ago) but i have severe astigmatism in both eyes so i need the glasses for working on my computer or night driving. I tend to wear them all day if I’m going to work though because the astigmatism correction makes me nauseous if i take them on and off too much. I don’t wear them if I’m not going to work.
  • crampus1
    crampus1 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    My secret club requires one to sync their Fitbit with MFP. We have no members.

And cunning linguists?