30DS Challenge Starting 8/15/11

Options

Replies

• TiffanyA2008
    Options
    I did the Shred yesterday. It was Day 4 on Level 1. Actually looking forward to today. My 5th day and I'm really going to push myself harder. I WILL get better at those push ups too!!

Have a great day guys!! :)
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    L1 D7 is done. The workouts are starting to seem shorter. Starting to mentally gear up for Level 2. It's a killer.
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Finished L1D6! Thinking I'll take a day off tomorrow. It's not the side lunges that get me, it's the arm raises that go along with it! Have a great day everyone!
  • thereseofdoom
    thereseofdoom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? I just did Day 2 L1 today! I'm soo sore! Are you all planning on doing 30 days straight? or are you going to incorporate rest days in the mix? I know some of you have taken rest days already, but I mean is that something you are planning on doing again throughout the month, or just if you happen to miss a workout?
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    Day 5 on Level 1 is done! I am getting better at those darn push ups too!! :)
  • olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    My allergies are acting up like CRAZY today! I already went through one whole box of kleenex. Still did my 30DS L1D5, though! :bigsmile:
    Are you all planning on doing 30 days straight? or are you going to incorporate rest days in the mix? I know some of you have taken rest days already, but I mean is that something you are planning on doing again throughout the month, or just if you happen to miss a workout?

I definitely plan on taking a rest day or two if needed. Sometimes my muscles just need a break! Just as long as I do it again the next day.
    It's not the side lunges that get me, it's the arm raises that go along with it!

Oh, tell me about it! My arms are like jelly! :laugh: I had to take a break with the weights for a few lunges. The arms just wouldn't go up, otherwise!
  • lightinurlife
    Options
    Just finished day 6. My left knee is giving me problems so I'm icing it but everything is going great. The workouts seem shorter and the push ups and anterior arm raises are getting easier. So happy to have a group to do it with :)
  • olpbabe
    Options
    So...how'd everyone do this fine Sunday? Rest day? If it is, just jump back on the 30DS train tomorrow! You'll feel so much better!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 7 done. A little update: since starting Shred, I have lost 6 pounds, an inch from my chest, an inch from my hips, an inch from my waist and a half inch from my arms.
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    Level 1 day 7 done. A little update: since starting Shred, I have lost 6 pounds, an inch from my chest, an inch from my hips, an inch from my waist and a half inch from my arms.

That is AWESOME!! Great Job.

I did Level 1 Day 8 this morning. I haven't lost any weight. :ohwell: But I haven't gained any either...
  • clydeisme
    Options

This is amazing, great job!!!!
  • olpbabe
    Options

That's awesome!! Feels so good, doesn't it? :smile:
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    Level 1 day 7 done here. My goal is to go the whole 30 days no rest day. I won't weigh my self till tuesday to find out how much I have lost. I feel like I have lost inches though cause I took before pictures last sunday and tonight. SO that is awesome. My mom and husband can tell a difference. Also, the workout is def getting easier which is nice. Just have 3 more days till level 2 and we will be at square one again. Have a good evening.
  • spaingirl2011
    Options
    Took a rest day. Ready and raring to go for tomorrow! Good job everyone!
  • kritty123
    Options
    Is it too late to join in??? I did day 7 today of Level 1 today!! :0)
  • lightinurlife
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Just wanted to check in... this morning I put on my favorite black pants on to go to work and they are huge on me! Inches are definitely lost! I hope everyone has a good day today! I'll be doing my workout tonight after work.
  • spaingirl2011
    Options
    Finished D7L1 AND I added these jumping exercises from Shape Magazine as an added bonus. And I thought that JM was kicking my be-hind! Nope, I was breathless during these extra exercises. I'm hoping that they'll help boost my metabolism a bit!

Hope you're all having a good day!
  • Susanpv
    Susanpv Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just ran across this topic and would love to join in!!! The first day I did this I thought I was going to die!! Only got through about 15 minutes and had to quit. I felt sick to my stomach and thought I would pass out. My husband told me to look at my drivers license in case I had forgotten how old I was. (I'll be 63 in November) I let a few days go by and started again. I am happy to report that I completed Day 8 Level 1 today!!!! Almost did the entire level without stopping before each circuit was over. Doing this has seemed to help me get off the plateau I have been on for the last month. I was 4.5 pounds lighter this morning!! I am also walking 2 miles each night at a brisk pace (17 minute mile) Boy, if I keep this up I'm going to be "one hot old mama" soon. LOL
  • hrshipley
    Options

That is amazing!!! Congrats!! Keep it up! I haven't lost anything but haven't gained anything either. Apparently I need to kick it up a notch!
  • Whitney080
    Options
    Hello, I hope you guys don't mind, but I stopped to ask if the 30DS really works?

I was planning on getting it, but was wondering because I didn't want to spend the money and get no results. : /

Do you guys notice any changes yet? :{D