What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    epr31295 wrote: »
    I put an Out Of order sign on a machine I wanted to use next at the gym!

@epr31295 I've thought about doing this, but didn't have the balls.

It works do it but I did feel bad when another person went and used the machine that was really out of order!
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I fussed at my Blue Tick today. He was standing on the console of the car, and he slipped and landed into my sore shoulder. It hurt and I fussed at him. He got his feelings hurt and then I had to make it up to him.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    It's been gnawing at me all day. I was "unpleasant" with a csr over a billing issue. Turns out it was their error but there's no excuse for being impatient with someone who is just doing a tough job. I apologized for my outburst and complimented him on his professionalism under fire. Sadly my stress levels are off the scale at "year end" and this was the second time this week I've had to clear up someone elses serious error. I also have a call in to his supervisor for a recommendation. Next time I'll take a few deep breathes before reacting.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    This actually happened yesterday but is still going on today so it counts...

A rep brought me her annual Christmas candy/cookie tray yesterday. Normally I put it in the kitchen for all to share.

This summer we hired a new girl that I just absolutely can't stand. I can't even begin to explain how freaking annoying and dumb she is. (I am not alone on these feelings about her so I am not just being mean) This girl is also a huge freeloader, never brings food/lunch to work then looks for handouts all day long cuz she is starving. And when a rep or Doctor does drop off free food, she is the first in line and eats like a freaking cow till it's gone. Doesn't care if no one else in the office gets any.

Anyway... the tray I got yesterday is still in my office instead of the kitchen. I told everyone but the dumb annoying piggy girl that it is in here and to help themselves. She has to be wondering where everyone is getting these cookies and candies from. I actually hope she is wondering.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I showed my impatience at having to repeat my name 3 times.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Came in 2 hours late to work this morning because I was partying too late at the office holiday party.
  • epr31295
    Options
    I placed a cover over my neighbors new home webcam that they just had installed before they went away for Christmas now they think it's not working so they asked me to go check on it and so I took the cap off and mooned them!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Seriously considering hanging up on clients who are annoying and just pretending there was something wrong with their phone.

I'm busy, eff off
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Threaten to throw a grapefruit at my work bestie's face
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Apparently I am not nice because the department bought cupcakes for my birthday and I did not eat any.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I judged people and woo'd them...just to do it.
  • ABNana2614
    ABNana2614 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Got up and shut my office door (I work in a hospital) because there were people standing and leaning against the wall by my office chatting loudly about all sorts of things. So I shut the door to make a point that they could be chatting somewhere where someone isn't trying to work.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    lisadaye1 wrote: »
    Got up and shut my office door (I work in a hospital) because there were people standing and leaning against the wall by my office chatting loudly about all sorts of things. So I shut the door to make a point that they could be chatting somewhere where someone isn't trying to work.

Your actions seem OK to me.
    Unless you
    Slam your door?
    Give them a LOOK!
    Said something snarky?

• STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I stayed at the gym extra long so I wouldn't have to help take the Christmas tree down.
  • ABNana2614
    ABNana2614 Posts: 44 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    lisadaye1 wrote: »

Your actions seem OK to me.
    Unless you
    Slam your door?
    Give them a LOOK!
    Said something snarky?

Slam door - not really, but didn't exactly try to close it softly. Also, there was a "look" but no snarky comment. :)
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    My co worker told me that her dog peed on her shirt - and my facial expression showed my feelings. I have to work on that.
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Some old guy almost ran me over while I was crossing the street in the crosswalk and he was making a turn not looking where he was going (the law is that drivers must yield to pedestrians in the crosswalk and I was already partway across the street) so I gave him the finger and yelled that he was a piece of *kitten* and that I hope he dies. People in my area don't know how to drive and since I moved here I've almost gotten run over literally hundreds of times by drivers not yielding (not even counting all the times that drivers have pretended I wasn't waiting to cross and not slowed down at all) so I'm not having it anymore.
  • epr31295
    Options
    Me and my wife have a friendly wager each week on who uses more mouthwash so in order to win this month I poured some of her container into mine! Now I feel guilty!
  • SpicyWater
    SpicyWater Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My sister-in-law and her husband both had birthdays yesterday. I was instructed to call them and wish them a happy birthday and I didn't because when I sent them Christmas presents I never even got a call or acknowledgement that they got them. #PETTY
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I haven't been in the best of moods lately so to get myself out of it I came up with a nickname for a guy that on my *kitten* list. Captain Shoots N Toots. All better now!