What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I cried. Guess that bothers some people. I'm gonna go staple my tear ducts closed now. :cry: fck, missed it.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    VUA21 wrote: »
    I have not had and human contact today, so I've been nice by default. I will be heading to the DMV later....

@VUA21 - How about today? I know you didn't go two whole days of being "good"!

Nope. Today's not nice was informing someone that I've lost 170lbs by CICO and portion control, not by eating "clean" or "healthy". I was called pathetic for eating junk food on occasion and that I'm a liar. I was not even remotely polite in informing them what I thought of thier opinion.

Also today I treated myself with a McDonald's Happy Meal. I got a Bop-It!!! Wohoo, why can't "adult" meals come with prizes?
  • Bohemianfit89
    Bohemianfit89 Posts: 15 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I'm normally really nice but today a co-worker was trying to scold me for not following a really small policy that no one cares about. I told him he was getting on my nerves. He looked at me like I had rear ended his car.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Made a not-so-nice joke in the Selfie Thread. @DeadliftsAndSprinkles called me out and chose to forgive me in the “I Forgive you” thread....sorry!
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I didn't answer the phone when my mom called me today. I wasn't in the mood to get my ear talked off but then I felt bad 15 minutes later and I called her back and was stuck on the phone for 1 hour. Karma... :D

Karma is a *kitten*. Very nice of you to call her back...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I cried. Guess that bothers some people. I'm gonna go staple my tear ducts closed now. :cry: fck, missed it.

bkwcdy60hpfc.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I didn't answer the phone when my mom called me today. I wasn't in the mood to get my ear talked off but then I felt bad 15 minutes later and I called her back and was stuck on the phone for 1 hour. Karma... :D

This happens to me with my youngest daughter.. :(
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    Someone at work called my boss to volunteer my services. I purposely ducked out on his request. I HATE when people volunteer my services.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Went to my family's house really really late yesterday so I didn't have to deal with the crazy fam for long periods of time. My passive aggressiveness won that round.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Our team is short today....and I went to Target and they had an extra 20% off the 30% off. I went crazy and took an extended lunch shopping. I got caught up in the moment, but it wasn't nice to leave her working by herself :/
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I told a girl who forgot her badge that I couldn't let her in the building. She had to walk around to security in the Texas heat....

That's actually smart. You don't know if she just got fired and is trying to sneak into the building for some reason.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I completely ignored a team member in our meeting today. I've tried to be nice but he's a jerk.
  • Crochetmama84
    Crochetmama84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Tried to twist on my Slim fit board on an empty stomach. My stomach now hates me
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I told someone I did something that I didn't.....
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Said that thing ...